Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hypocrisy] [Toxic Femininity] VictimisationPill: Leftists love playing the victim. Can't stand others claiming to be the victim as well...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Love Leftist Hypocrisy especially when they project it onto others.

Note well. Clinical Depression is a disability...

Sorry you got no replies

The progressive left is on its death bed. More men are starting to have a "fuck everyone, I'll get mine" and the left has no way to control it.

The progressive left is on its death bed. More men are starting to have a "fuck everyone, I'll get mine" and the left has no way to control it.

Can't come too soon.

Everyone is extremely angry at their hypocrisy & power mad attempts at power grabbing. The "Progressive Left" are still carrying on with it though.

Female dating strategy

Pink pill feminism

How do you know female murderers didn't do it out of being scorned? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...

Your hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Sorry you got replies

Left is very healthy in Finland.
More taxes to pay

1. Female entitlement is a thing. Documented.
2. No sources except a few publicised news articles
3. If women were as strong physically & testosterone wise he wouldn't be saying that. Thread can be provided
4. Buys Twitter followers/ likes & retweets no doubt to make it seem somewhat authentic.

Yes. This Is really hilarious. Noticed this years ago

There is no such thing as misandry according to this fool.

3. If women were as strong physically & testosterone wise he wouldn't be saying that. Thread can be provided
4. Buys Twitter followers/ likes & retweets no doubt to make it seem somewhat authentic.

This world becomes more and more ridiculous.

This world becomes more and more ridiculous.

Its heterophobia and misandry.

Last edited:
You know for a group that cries about objectification, they sure love to objectify themselves to mock the sexually inadequate.

love how they try to bring extreme isolated situations to justify female entitlement.

Female dating strategy

Pink pill feminism

How do you know female murderers didn't do it out of being scorned? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...

Your hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Rape cult? I swear these people make up the most ridiculous shit about us and retards eat it up.

Last edited:

That excludes Karen as the White Saviour & all other SJWs.

Last edited:
Lib left is a massive joke lmao
İts just liberalism washed with freedumb and democrazy values to be more fitting to west

We're not owed sex but we can complain about heightism from biological women though when it comes to discriminatory lookism.

The victim card is their profession tbh