Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Hypocrisy] WomenCanSayAnythingPill: "Women are entitled to say anything... Ugly Guys can't"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

More & more people are waking up to this fact...

Game Over...

Where are any of us "Murderous"...

What umpteenth excuse are Women & their Faggot Male Feminist Allies going to give this time which we haven't heard before.

Pointing out that ones hypocrisy whilst ignoring your own... K. Den.

There's always an excuse with you defending "muh lady"...

Last edited:
When feminists openly promote murder, it’s “jUsT a jOkE”

Also, JFL at the “you should have made better life choices”. What? I chose to be short and ugly?

Also, JFL at the “you should have made better life choices”. What? I chose to be short and ugly?

More people are waking up to it.

Women should be punched and kicked like the animals they are

Yes, because running a shitty Twitter account "taking down" MRAs for blue hair validation is the life we should all strive for.

More & more people are waking up to this fact...

Game Over...

Where are any of us "Murderous"...

What umpteenth excuse are Women & their Faggot Male Feminist Allies going to give this time which we haven't heard before.

Pointing out that ones hypocrisy whilst ignoring your own... K. Den.

There's always an excuse with you defending "muh lady"...

Muh harassment
Muh death threats
People calling you out on dumb shit is not harassment. Getting "death threats" from fresh egg accounts does not invalidate critisim. It's sad how many cucks still fall for this.

Last edited:

JFL at how white knight power grabber over here says we're spamming her tweets when all we want is her to clarify & own what she says.

Everytime i see a "kill all men" comment i respond with "kill all women"

if men were gone women would die off

if women were gone men would thrive and probably increase the civilisation progress by 100+%
Reminder: the Us army/navy seals have to get equal training but the standards have been lowered for everyone because foids joined
so now the US has a weaker army

Last edited:

Hypocrisy rules the world.

TakedownMras should rename himself to TakedownIQ, because i can't imagine his being above 50, he just shits out retarded tweet after retarded tweet.

I wouldn't be surprised at there being tons of shit men at any level sending harassments to women for any number of reasons, but the 'kill all men' meme is still inexcusable, because what's really meant is 'kill all men we don't want to friend or fuck'.

Some brilliant next level deflection...

The con is on... "I'm always the victim from before the earth was made"... "I can do whatever I want until the earth gets destroyed"...

What we've been saying since time memorial...

Imagine taking a person called “takedownMRAs” seriously lmao

Didn’t read because foids do not deserve my time. They only deserve to be dicked down by my bulldozer.

foids : "kill ALL MEN" ITS JUST A MEME YOU INKELL GET OVER YOUR SELF :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
INCELS : KILL WOMEN
FOIDS RESPONDING: "OMG YOU TERRORIST CALL THE POLICE " :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

foids : "kill ALL MEN" ITS JUST A MEME YOU INKELL GET OVER YOUR SELF :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
INCELS : KILL WOMEN
FOIDS RESPONDING: "OMG YOU TERRORIST CALL THE POLICE " :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Are you implying all women are soy? Because they can be much harsher and less hamfisted than the average soyboy.

Are you implying all women are soy? Because they can be much harsher and less hamfisted than the average soyboy.
foids are a walking talking blackpill if you are an incel but a loving wife if you are chad

Cant we asteroidmaxx already