Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetical Incel Civilization power source

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

What energy source would you primarily use to power your incel civilization?

• Nuclear Fusion

• Nuclear Fission

• Solar Energy

• Hydroelectric Power and Power Derived from Motion of Waves

• Geothermal Energy

• No Fossil Fuels (because of concern about global warming) but otherwise an all of the above policy

• Fossil Fuels and all of the above policy

• Fossil Fuels only

• Biofuels (assuming you already have enough land to grow food to feed the population)

• Other (specify in the thread if possible)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Consider the hypothetical situation where you are able to form a breakaway civilization for incels. You still need an energy source to power your civilization. Which energy source would you primarily make use of?

Assume that all types of energy are in plentiful supply and there is no lack of supply of one energy type versus another.
@JegErSkribent @JosefMengelecel @waste matter

Last edited:
Fat Women on hamster wheels

nuclear is the best and cleanest, as well as the fuel being very recyclable.
How is that possible if elements from nuclear fission reactors have to be disposed of carefully and can leak harmful radiation into the surroundings? Unless ofc that is only for the situation where there is a nuclear meltdown at the power plants.
Always go nuclear fission, with maybe supplements of wind, solar and geothermal until fusion gets cracked. I say these because this results in the least imports overall for your nation, you don't want to be constantly importing natural gas and coal to keep things running, self sufficiency is best.
Self sufficiency indeed is good but not always realistic. A lot of impetus for trade comes from getting sufficient energy sources imo. For example look at US involvement in the Middle East that for the longest time was justified as needed to secure conventional sources of oil. Then after the fracking boom took off the US was actually producing enough oil and gas not to be so reliant on Middle Eastern markets. The US had so much oil and gas infact that they could sell excess reserves to other countries offshore and still have enough left over.

By itself wind, solar and geothermal aren't enough tbh which is why nuclear energy of some type is needed. But why always go with nuclear fission? Is it the fact how it's one of the clearest sources of renewable energy presently available?

Depends on the enviorment incelland is in ig. Nuclear Fission is probably the best option since its the cleanest. Geothermal could also work as well.

Depends on the enviorment incelland is in ig. Nuclear Fission is probably the best option since its the cleanest. Geothermal could also work as well.
For this hypothetical scenario assume you aren't bounded by the availability of each possible energy source. Also conclude that for this situation there is enough supply of each energy source. Then all you'd be constrained by is the cost and environment the incel civilization is in.
Radiation leakage is exaggerated, most of the spent fuel is recyclable and the waste products aren't that prominent, easy to stuff into a concrete bunker and forget about it without taking up too much space.
But why did you say you'd always go with nuclear fission?

never really bothered about the environment as the nature doesn't want me in the first place.

we don't need to take that coward position :feelsUgh: because anyway we will dominatE the woRld :feelsokman:
@FallenPrime disagrees and has advocated for the need for such an investment. So has @NoCopeNoHope
Besides you always need a backup plan tbh

My big penis energy is what we will use

@FallenPrime disagrees and has advocated for the need for such an investment. So has @NoCopeNoHope
Besides you always need a backup plan tbh
Hmph, You (Incels) just need to acknowledge ME as your royal leader and follow my ordERs which will lead to the establishment of The Great Empire of Incelistan "the new only pole of the world"

Hmph, You (Incels) just need to acknowledge ME as your royal leader and follow my ordERs which will lead to the establishment of The Great Empire of Incelistan "the new only pole of the world"
Sounds very space science fiction esque ngl.
@shii410
Frieza was a member of the planetary trade organization. Where do you think he harnessed his energylossus for his galactic empire from?

Where do you think he harnessed his energylossus for his galactic empire from?
from their high inceldom case

Planetary Trade Organization = successor to and inspired by the real life World Trade Organization (WTO) on Earth
imo.
keep coping, in dragon ball 's world only chad(saiyens) and incels (like frieza, cell) could have super powers (i.e the extremes limits of smv) while normies are weak asf

yamcha was their best who get cucked by vegeta :feelskek:.
all that was not a chance but inspired by irl

keep coping, in dragon ball 's world only chad(saiyens) and incels (like frieza, cell) could have super powers (i.e the extremes limits of smv) while normies are weak asf View attachment 397198
yamcha was their best who get cucked by vegeta :feelskek:.
all that was not a chance but inspired by irl
What does that have to do with the statement I posted earlier about how the idea for the Planetary Trade Organization was probably inspired by the real life World Trade Organization on Earth and is meant to be a successor to the WTO in the dbz verse? Idk the exact motivations of Akira Toriyama when he wrote the storyline for this series so I cannot so for certain whether Frieza's Planetary Trade Organization was based off the real life WTO.

Also lookswise Imperfect Cell and SemiPerfect Cell were incels whereas Perfect Cell was a chad.
And yeah normies in dbz were weak. The average human had a power less than 5 (the power level of the farmer with the shotgun). Yamcha and other martial artists had power levels that were capped around 150 to 200 while the average saiyan like Raditz had a power level easily into the thousands.

What does that have to do with the statement I posted earlier about how the idea for the Planetary Trade Organization was probably inspired by the real life World Trade Organization on Earth and is meant to be a successor to the WTO in the dbz verse?
tbh I can't deny that

Nuclear fusion is the best way to go about it. It is better for the environment overall and is more sustainable

anything that wrecks the environment and causes gay earth to deteriorate into non-habitable conditions