Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Hypothetically speaking] What's your opinion on this emergency escape rout?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Let's say that you want to kill yourself but you don't know how to tie a knot and you don't have money to buy a gun which is very expensive in your country. So, you decide to grab a knife; you go out and attack the first cop you see hoping that his companion will shoot you dead to save him from further harm. Hypothetically speaking, this could work. Couldn't it? this is something for a book that I'm writing.

I have already done it in Minecraft.

Don't do it bro :cryfeels:

Let's say that you want to kill yourself but you don't know how to tie a knot and you don't have money to buy a gun which is very expensive in your country. So, you decide to grab a knife; you go out and attack the first cop you see hoping that his companion will shoot you dead to save him from further harm. Hypothetically speaking, this could work. Couldn't it? this is something for a book that I'm writing.
Yes this would work theoretically but you'd have to be very aggressive. They will take you down if they think they cannot overpower you.

I'd rather take a hostage in minecraft. Put the knife to their throat and say that you're wearing a bulletproof vest. Hopefully they hit your brain in the first shot.

FBI cels be watching :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: