Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I abhorr little children

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Everytime I see them I just get the idea of grown up spermatozoids and just get @nausea.
I just feel angered by how cucks want me to develop affection for something I will never get, and possibly be a cuck to support chad's children.

Last edited:
That's your right to feel that way.

I look at children and all I see are future whores, addicts, and faggots.

I don’t mind them but I hate when people bring them into the workplace!

I love children

I'm indifferent towards Children tbh.

Brought to you by KHHV life. :feelscry:
Be thankful I am not a children killer/molester, even If I had the right to feel that angsty.
I'm khhv too, but I don't hate kids because of it

I'm khhv too, but I don't hate kids because of it
I can't help but hate them!
Specially female children, future whores that are going to make male's lives hell!
As for male children, I am kind of indifferent.
What makes me vomit is the society approach to them and incels, is like: Oh, you are an incel! You should probably take care of Chad's children, being affectionate with them while chad dad fucks like rabbit.

I can't help but hate them!
Specially female children, future whores that are going to make male's lives hell!
As for male children, I am kind of indifferent.
What makes me vomit is the society approach to them and incels, is like: Oh, you are an incel! You should probably take care of Chad's children, being affectionate with them while chad dad fucks like rabbit.

I don't hate them so much because they tend not to do anything to me, but I really hate being around them because I know most lifemog me and will continue to eclipse me as they get older. I also miss being more carefree which is exacerbated when I see kids being normies :feelsbadman: I get why you do though, and i'm also more indifferent to male kids because I know some will probably be incel or incel in denial when they're older.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEiAU6KkX8M&ab_channel=PeepShow

if this starts happening to me I'll legitimately hate them.

Depends on the kind of child

I love children

D91
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate children, most of the time, they are little annoying spoiled brats and I'm happy, that I will never breed. No one should breed.