[Blackpill] I absolutely fucking despise living in the UK.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
29d 9h 29m
Every day here is cancer how the fuck can I live in SEA or Japan or China pernmanetly without being some richfag? I can't do English teaching jobs because I can't even fucking speaking english tbh I'm a big voicecel nobody can fucking understand me so how am I going to teach it to anyone else. Any other jobs I can fucking do? How the fuck do I even get a work VISA? I can do some IT but IT is not prestigious career they won't let u in to do that shit.

Last edited:
pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
174d 1h 44m
u cant especially not EA lol

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
★★★
2d 4h 53m
Every day here is cancer how the fuck can I live in SEA or Japan or China pernmanetly without being some richfag? I can't do English teaching jobs because I can't even fucking speaking english tbh I'm a big voicecel nobody can fucking understand me so how am I going to teach it to anyone else. Any other jobs I can fucking do? How the fuck do I even get a work VISA? I can do some IT but IT is not prestigious career they won't let u in to do that shit.
Why do you hate the UK boyo?

dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 15h 21m
JFL I wanted to write voicecel
Being a voicecel is the worst, even you have normie tier looks people treat you like a kid. Even worse if you are a stuttercel.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
-
72d 22h 39m
over

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 23h 21m
what did you get in GCSE English?

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Doppelkinncel
★★★★★
31d 6h 22m
@ShySaxon hates living in the UK as well.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
29d 9h 29m
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Veteran
★★★★★
52d 11h 26m
Here's a plan: Get into a hospitality course (hotel management) or get into yachting (become a wageslaving deck hand). Both paths can get you out of UK eventually because you could work at a hotel in England for a while, and then try to transfer to hotel in the British Virgin islands or some other UK territory. I watch yachting videos on Youtube, it looks like kinda hard work (basically cleaning shit nonstop) but you can start with zero experience and you'd get to see a lot of cool places.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
55d 19h 40m
@ShySaxon hates living in the UK as well.
Who the fuck likes living here other than Islamic rapers, social alcoholics & wealthy snobs lol.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Doppelkinncel
★★★★★
31d 6h 22m
Who the fuck likes living here other than Islamic rapers, social alcoholics & wealthy snobs lol.
I live in Germany and I hate it

anon1822

anon1822

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
★★★★★
81d 22h 56m
I'd give my left testicle to have been born in the UK and not this shithole.