Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I absolutely fucking despise living in the UK.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Every day here is cancer how the fuck can I live in SEA or Japan or China pernmanetly without being some richfag? I can't do English teaching jobs because I can't even fucking speaking english tbh I'm a big voicecel nobody can fucking understand me so how am I going to teach it to anyone else. Any other jobs I can fucking do? How the fuck do I even get a work VISA? I can do some IT but IT is not prestigious career they won't let u in to do that shit.

Last edited:
u cant especially not EA lol

Every day here is cancer how the fuck can I live in SEA or Japan or China pernmanetly without being some richfag? I can't do English teaching jobs because I can't even fucking speaking english tbh I'm a big voicecel nobody can fucking understand me so how am I going to teach it to anyone else. Any other jobs I can fucking do? How the fuck do I even get a work VISA? I can do some IT but IT is not prestigious career they won't let u in to do that shit.
Why do you hate the UK boyo?

JFL I wanted to write voicecel
Being a voicecel is the worst, even you have normie tier looks people treat you like a kid. Even worse if you are a stuttercel.

over

what did you get in GCSE English?

@ShySaxon hates living in the UK as well.

Here's a plan: Get into a hospitality course (hotel management) or get into yachting (become a wageslaving deck hand). Both paths can get you out of UK eventually because you could work at a hotel in England for a while, and then try to transfer to hotel in the British Virgin islands or some other UK territory. I watch yachting videos on Youtube, it looks like kinda hard work (basically cleaning shit nonstop) but you can start with zero experience and you'd get to see a lot of cool places.

@ShySaxon hates living in the UK as well.
Who the fuck likes living here other than Islamic rapers, social alcoholics & wealthy snobs lol.

I'd give my left testicle to have been born in the UK and not this shithole.