Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I absolutely hate seeing chads and Stacies post about how "ugly" they are.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It legitimately makes me want to go ER. Sure, you're ugly but you have over 10 people wanting to date you. Sounds really believable

they are Humble Bragging

Typical greycel post tbh

they are Humble Bragging
this. they wanna mock our suffering. I have read many Chads bang married women just to see ugly men suffer

Yeah agree. They are just humble bragging. I hate those faggots

this. they wanna mock our suffering. I have read many Chads bang married women just to see ugly men suffer
I don't doubt this but where did you read about how Chads bang married women just to see ugly men suffer?

I don't doubt this but where did you read about how Chads bang married women just to see ugly men suffer?
there was YouTube video interviewing a male stripper

there was YouTube video interviewing a male stripper
Damn that's where I'd think you'd see nonlarpers talking about that shit. Ragefuel that everyone just laughs it off and if you aren't you are butthurt and "maybe you deserve to get cheated on because you are insecure XD".
Ascension is only the first step. Then comes the long arduous process of keeping a foid while the world is trying to steal her away and she's looking for the first opportunity to ditch you and make you look like the bad guy.

This is just one way to satisfy your ego.