Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I accept defeat

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Well done life! You did it! Incredible job! You have me at the edge of the rope. Now I want a bad bitch for all my years of suffering thanks.

Man even roping isn't easy. The only thing we can easily get is a lot of suffering.
If roping was easy half of men would rope tomorrow ngl

roping is hard. there are easier ways. Panadol and alcohol or n2o. so many easy ways.

Bro fuck roping or drugs, if you fail ur fucked. Why not fuck up the lives of normies in the process? Take the trainpill

Bro fuck roping or drugs, if you fail ur fucked. Why not fuck up the lives of normies in the process? Take the trainpill
Tbh being alive to spread the plague is one of the reasons I haven't roped lol

You should nevER accept defeat.

You should nevER accept defeat.
View attachment 204190
Tbh Elliot was defeated as soon as he was born. He was never accepted by soyciety unlike his whore of a sister and outcasted. This retribution was more of a last stand simular to the last samuri than a victory. Only through taking womens rights away shall we achieve victory.

A person does not give up if he can still fight, if you still have arms to hold the sword.
:feelsBox:

Maybe if I wish into the cosmos enough I will receive a bad bitch . Worth a try ngl.
You can rent her, but it'll be mechanical and through a layer of latex. That's the only way.