Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I accidentaly gave the guy who's helping me with my studio recordings massive suifuel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
He's a perfectionist, so I thought it was a good idea to show him Negative XP's most famous song (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ruined a Whole Generation Of Women), to prove to him that the recording quality of a song doesn't need to be that much good for it to acquire success nowadays (nothing against Negative XP, I like it, and my homemade recordings so far are even of way worse quality, but their recording isn't that good, especially the voice IMO).

But I honestly had forgotten how brutal those lyrics were. He currently has a onitis in one of those mentally ill promiscuous foids like the ones described in that song. We listened to it with Portuguese subtitles on top of that. I noticed his mood got ruined, and we didn't even finish listening to it. He told me the song made him sad, that he already knows about all that but doesn't want to think about it. Brutal. That wasn't my intention at all :feelsbadman:

Your friend is having trouble swallowing the black pill. You must help him water it down

He's a perfectionist, so I thought it was a good idea to show him Negative XP's most famous song (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ruined a Whole Generation Of Women), to prove to him that the recording quality of a song doesn't need to be that much good for it to acquire success nowadays (nothing against Negative XP, I like it, and my homemade recordings so far are even of way worse quality, but their recording isn't that good, especially the voice IMO).

But I honestly had forgotten how brutal those lyrics were. He currently has a onitis in one of those mentally ill promiscuous foids like the ones described in that song. We listened to it with Portuguese subtitles on top of that. I noticed his mood got ruined, and we didn't even finish listening to it. He told me the song made him sad, that he already knows about all that but doesn't want to think about it. Brutal. That wasn't my intention at all :feelsbadman:
Can you provide link to song?

He told me the song made him sad, that he already knows about all that but doesn't want to think about it.
Just like every bluepillers. He prefer to deny the truth to live in a comfortable bluepilled world of lies and probably gonna become a simp to that chad cumrags.
Your friend is having trouble swallowing the black pill. You must help him water it down
Unless he's a legit truecel tier, i think it might does more harm than good then.

Just like every bluepillers. He prefer to deny the truth to live in a comfortable bluepilled world of lies and probably gonna become a simp to that chad cumrags.
I can understand him. Truth is always better than lies, just like being able to eat is better than starving, but you have to dose it. If you eat 1 kg of food out of the blue it won't end up well.

Unless he's a legit truecel tier, i think it might does more harm than good then.
He's a normie to low tier normie. He mogs me.

I expected him to get mad at you for listening to misogynistic songs ngl. it’s interesting how it actually resonated with him

@Mainländer , Wow, did you get a record deal, like with WMG/Sony or is this album an independent project? With studio level gear and professionals, the songs will turn out great.

@Mainländer , Wow, did you get a record deal, like with WMG/Sony or is this album an independent project?
Independent project.

With studio level gear and professionals, the songs will turn out great.
Thanks! I hope so. Every time I listen to it in his house, with the big loudspeakers he has, I find it amazing, even though we haven't finished it yet.

Tomorrow we'll work at it again, hopefully, we'll at least be able to finish some simpler tracks I recorded which are just guitar and voice.

Keep the train on the rails bro.