Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I actually feel sad.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I rarely feel sad, I usually just feel frustrated.
Life is so fucking pointless, I will never have a chance with anyone.
I thought a looksmatch girl liked me but of course she gets with a rich rapefugee instead.
We will never experience anything good.

You are just a locationcel...think about that

You are a youngcel too? How old are you?

Just accept yourself and find good copes.

If you go ER please take some of the rapefugees with you. Damn you also heightmog me i'm 5'2

I have the worst case of them all, severe assymetry.
I'm white and I have blue eyes but I still look like fucking shit.

Damn you also heightmog me i'm 5'2

*Queue retarded oldcel that will say you will miraculously grow 8 inches by the time you are 20*
*Queue youngcel is volcel*
*Queue "wait until you are <retard's age>"*

*Queue retarded oldcel that will say you will miraculously grow 8 inches by the time you are 20*

Youngcel is volcel is the biggest cope of them all, life only gets worse.

*Queue "wait until you are <retard's age>"*
I get this on daily basis tbh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

try bupropion or l-dopa

Youngcel is volcel is the biggest cope of them all, life only gets worse.
I get this on daily basis tbh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"You're 18? Just wait until you are 19, then come back here"
"Your jaw will grow at 17 too bro, you will asccend by next year"

try bupropion or l-dopa
No one has access to all these drugs ritalincel, we're not NT enough to get them. Also l-dopa alone does not work. You need to inhibit its metabolization until it gets into the blood

"You're 18? Just wait until you are 19, then come back here"
"Your jaw will grow at 17 too bro, you will asccend by next year"

"Fuck off you youngcel, you will magically become a chad on your 18 birthday."

Sorry about that bro. You can PM me whenever you want.

Fuck what I hate most is that my left side actually looks decent,
I have been rated 5/10 by only showing my left side, but with the right side its 3 or 2/10 :(
Sorry about that bro. You can PM me whenever you want.

Thats nice if you are serious

Every day is the same, my best years are gone, with every passing day i'm falling more and more into insanity. I'm sad and depressed all the time, gaming or anime/movies or music no longer entertain me as they used to. And a dogpill destroyed rest of my hope and sanity.

Every day is the same, my best years are gone, with every passing day i'm falling more and more into insanity.

I feel the same, we all feel the same. But I wish I had symmetry, I cant accept myself and that is what drives me into insanity. I would still be blackpilled but I want to look acceptable ffs.

I feel the same, we all feel the same. But I wish I had symmetry, I cant accept myself and that is what drives me into insanity. I would still be blackpilled but I want to look acceptable ffs.
Take care of your health bro, you don't want health issues on top of your depression and inceldom, trust me

Sorry to hear man, that sucks

Take care of your health bro, you don't want health issues on top of your depression and inceldom, trust me

I know, but I am already fucked.

I know, but I am already fucked.
What you want right now is to be able to LDAR. You can't if you have health issues. If you can't LDAR then you are 100% fucked in the ass

Sorry to hear man, that sucks

Fuck man but I hate myself the most,
I can never accept who I am.
What you want right now is to be able to LDAR. You can't if you have health issues. If you can't LDAR then you are 100% fucked in the ass

I can LDAR, the issue is I have "episodes" where I do stupid shit for no reason.
But my depression goes in cycles, I think I might be bipolar.

Refugees take our women too in Finland

Refugees take our women too in Finland

Sorry to hear that brother, my ancestors are from finland.
I hope Finland does not become like Sweden.

Sorry to hear that brother, my ancestors are from finland.
I hope Finland does not become like Sweden.
Our politicians and media pretty much worship Sweden. Every thing that happens in Sweden happens in Finland within 5 years

Our politicians and media pretty much worship Sweden. Every thing that happens in Sweden happens in Finland within 5 years

It's all a fucking joke,
Nothing good has happened in my entire life.
This is what the media doesnt tell ya, the fucking rapefugees hate us.
I have never been racist but they fucking hate me just for being white.

Do you think our incel situation would improve with islam?

I live in Swedistan.