Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I actually prefer short guys, it just so happens..." [Gallery]

This just emphasises that we live in a society

bump, nice gallery bro, IT won't touch this

CuckTears won't touch this, in other news, water is wet.

Also, JFL at the "he is only 6 ft tall", yeah, he is only 15% of the population.

Last edited:
This gallery represents holes in a nutshell

It's honestly disgusting how common this is

Also, JFL at the "he is only 6 ft tall", yeah, he is only 15% of the population.
The absolute state of women’s standards tbqh

You see this inkwells? All the neck pain these beautiful whamen have to go through in order to find love, they have it as bad as you, if not worse :soy::soy::soy:

11110807 2673 4CAE A8C3 28B52B537162

It's honestly disgusting how common this is

This is why I always say that women are like Nickelbank songs: mediocre, disposable, if you know one, you know them all.

>minimum weight requirement of 175

Never heard of this before. It sounds like low-key heightism unless she's saying she likes fat men (unlikely) or men who blast and cruise two or three thousand dollars of steroids a year (fairly likely). Next time I see a minimum weight like this from a foid, I'll just take it as a "politically correct" euphemism for "6ft+ or rope".

Didn’t read them all but foids really are the meme gender

I'm not even surprised. Literally every foid that says she "teehee likes short men" is never actually dating or married to one.

women don't care about height, silly inkel, it just so happens that over 94% of women reject men for being "too short" and that the best success indicator on Baddo is having 6' written in your bio

burn all those redditor womenlets

Height pill is a pure cope

And yet they still have tall husbands/boyfriends

lol foids always ask if i can take shit for them i just keep walking unless its a old dino

Personality my ass.

"only 6ft". My 5 9 ass is crying lmao idk how manlets can do it

thanks god i hit 6'5
ce3769e6-0bb3-45c5-91e2-fe4215229d99-gif.194162

jk

Last edited:
I like shorts men, but i want them to be taller than me TEHEE

What a woman says and what a woman does are two different things...

This is brutal and lol at females... I have no words for this. They say we should work on our personality and yet all they talk about is looks, height and they also worship criminals.

>minimum weight requirement of 175

Never heard of this before. It sounds like low-key heightism unless she's saying she likes fat men (unlikely) or men who blast and cruise two or three thousand dollars of steroids a year (fairly likely). Next time I see a minimum weight like this from a foid, I'll just take it as a "politically correct" euphemism for "6ft+ or rope".
Foids are pea brained. They think that being heavier means you're also more muscular and vice versa.

I hate how women virtue signal to such an extent.

can't deal with this level of suicidefuel on saturday morning

TEEEHEEEEE IT JUST SO HAPPENS EVERY BOYFRIEND I EVER HAD WAS 6 FT++++
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO IMPROVE YOUR PERSONALITY U INKELS

Couldn't make it past the 11th slide

I have noticed that now because of the internet spreading this heightism shit and the celebs like billie eilish talking about ugly guys that foids are jumping on the band wagon to hate on short men and its obvious that foids just don't understand that the more you treat men like shit for things they can't control the more killings are going to happen and the killings need to happen a lot more as its the only way that society will understand that men like us have nothing so we have nothing to lose and that's why society will suffer because foids now think they are special even the ugly ones like billie eilish, this bitch needs to look in the mirror because she is fucking ugly and if society treated her like they treat us her only option would be to fuck aid infested meth heads so when the body count goes up we need to thank the female population and congratulate them on creating the wolves and thank them we will so from now on when a man kills a foid promote his name to keep his legacy alive and sleep knowing that a filthy whore with a dark heart just met the mirror image of her self.