Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I actually want to approach foids this spring/summer, here's why

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
No, not to ascend as I gave up on it. Someone made a thread here a few weeks ago talking about how getting approached by ugly guys makes foids uncomfortable and gets them down because they may think of themselves lower because ugly guys approach them (as if he thought he had chance with her etc.). So... how do I make is especially awkward and creepy. I know, just being incel is that, but I want a little extra. Should I start with like a long stare and then a creepy smirk? Mabe something else?

x-files-fire-1-featured.jpg

I just appear behind them and whisper in their ear so they don't get startled, and then I chase them in case they run away.

Interestingly, almost all (95.3 percent) of the participants stated that men were more likely to be creepy than women. Participants rated the following as the most likely characteristics of a creepy person:
1. The person stood too close to your friend.
2. The person had greasy hair.
3. The person had a peculiar smile.
4. The person had bulging eyes.
5. The person had long fingers.
6. The person had unkempt hair.
7. The person had very pale skin.
8. The person had bags under his or her eyes.
9. The person was dressed oddly.
10. The person licked his or her lips frequently.
11. The person was wearing dirty clothes.
12. The person laughed at unpredictable times.
13. The person made it nearly impossible for your friend to leave the conversation without appearing rude.
14. The person relentlessly steered the conversation towards one topic.
:feelsokman:;)
i don't even need to try

edit: also

There were many other characteristics associated with creepiness. These included: being extremely thin (your BMI 16,5):worryfeels:, not looking your friend in the eye, asking to take a picture of your friend, watching your friend before interacting with them, asking for details of your friend’s personal life, being mentally ill, talking about their own personal life, displaying inappropriate emotion, being older, and steering the conversation towards sex.

What’s more, certain jobs set off people’s creepiness radar. According to participants, the creepiest professions are (in this order) clown, taxidermist, sex-shop owner and funeral director. The least creepy profession? Meteorologist.

If you don't mind going to jail, go for it.

The irony is that the most romantically challenged guys are putting themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women. If you can't ascend through normal means than you sure won't ascend through cold approaching.

No, not to ascend as I gave up on it. Someone made a thread here a few weeks ago talking about how getting approached by ugly guys makes foids uncomfortable and gets them down because they may think of themselves lower because ugly guys approach them (as if he thought he had chance with her etc.). So... how do I make is especially awkward and creepy. I know, just being incel is that, but I want a little extra. Should I start with like a long stare and then a creepy smirk? Mabe something else?

x-files-fire-1-featured.jpg
Based