Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I aked out the girl I've been orbitting for valentine's day.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I talked about her here https://incels.is/threads/i-might-h...-i-think-i-might-actually-fix-my-life.175734/
She told me she's not interested and that i'm more like a brother to her than anything else. I guess it makes sense it would go down like this. I regret acting bluepilled. The whole thing just getting to me, I've been very drunk for the past couple of days. I guess there will never be any hope for me. I just don't deserve it.

You need to accept the blackpill bro.

You needed that to kill your last hope

I stopped talking with the females I was considering as "friends" when I took the blackpill. If you're open about sex and willing to fuck some chad you knew a day before and not me, you don't deserve my time.

simp for orbiting

how do you have over 6,000 posts on an obscure incel forum and still not know that it's utterly over

JFL what did you think was gonna happen?

She was gonna magically ignore your non-Chad sub8 looks? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its over for BluePilledOrbitingCels.

Quite predictable tbh. Get better OP.

Just about two more showers and you would of had her :soy:

I hope you cut her out of your life. For your sake.

I feel bad but you should have expected it tbh. If a woman is interested in you she will let you know.

She was gonna magically ignore your non-Chad sub8 looks? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
To be fair to him if a girl showed me consistent basic kindness I might catch feeling for her. I wouldn't ask her out because I know it won't work out but still.

It's good that you went through with it, so now you know for sure you are undesirable.

I talked about her here https://incels.is/threads/i-might-h...-i-think-i-might-actually-fix-my-life.175734/
She told me she's not interested and that i'm more like a brother to her than anything else. I guess it makes sense it would go down like this. I regret acting bluepilled. The whole thing just getting to me, I've been very drunk for the past couple of days. I guess there will never be any hope for me. I just don't deserve it.

You made the right decision either way. I know from my own experience that if you do not make the move you will forever ever after be tortured by the thoughts of what could have been if you have. At least now you know and even if it is brutal you will at least sleep in peace.

It's over for brothercels bro

Hey, man at least you tried. No ragrets, not even a letter. :feelskek:

Typical answer from a Chad's cumdumpster

AHAHAHAHAHA
who would fucking expect this, what an unlikely occurence!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to relearn the truth, boyo.

Yup this was exactly what was going to happen, at least u tried

>Orbiting foids
I have zero respect for beta bluepilled cucks like you,thanks for contributing to Stacy mentality,now you made the world a slightly worse place for people like us.

Thats sad but at least you found out.. better knowing that wondering...
I always hated valentines day
just once i wish i could have had the day with some bitch.. some day with them then go out to get tea at some nice place then have a bath with the candles in a dimly lit room with rose petals and shit... and a couple of bottles of booze with music....

But nah no female would want that from me.. theyd rather get ass fcuked by chadeven if it was his second bitch for the day than have an actual romantic style day with a guy who cared about them and valued their personality (if they had one lol)

Gif

At least you have taken the final blackpill(hopefully)

I hope you cut her out of your life. For your sake.
This should be common sense 101. Keep being an orbiter after she rejects you it's legit the biggest cuckery that can possibly exist

I stopped talking with the females I was considering as "friends" when I took the blackpill. If you're open about sex and willing to fuck some chad you knew a day before and not me, you don't deserve my time.

At least this experienced further blackpilled you, but to be fair, what were you expecting?

i expected that rejection,but i had some hope(maybe you were larping about your looks).Sorry,fellowcel.

³Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
⁴Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
⁵Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the Earth.
⁶Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
⁷Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
⁸Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
⁹Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
¹⁰Blessed are those who are persecuted by others,
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
¹¹Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
¹²Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I feel really bad for OP. Everyone warned him that it was hopeless, but he really thought he had a chance. Like he kept thinking it was too soon and asked about waiting. Now it's time to cope, assuming you ain't homeless because your cunt mom kicked ya out.

disappointing but predictable , i honestly think foids makeup their mind on a guy within 10 seconds of meeting them.

Hopefully that's the final nail in the coffin for your blue pilled endeavors.

Give up. Embrace the black pill

B29235f0cf1f4889ef8fa82e5647c1ab

learn from your mistakes and grow wiser, more blackpilled

She was in my class in high school. We haven't talked much back then. i reacherd out to her recently. We mostly speak over the phone, but we did hang out a few times.

I initiated. She's a former classmate. i'm the one who mostly messages her, but isn't tha normal? Don't guys usually text first?

There is this girl i have been orbitting for a while now (cucked i know). She's my age and seem very nice. Perhaps i'm delusional. Lonelliness might have fried my brain but I think I might have a shot with her. She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me, but this is the closest I got to a girl since i was a kid. I have to try. This is really my last shot.

We talk for at least an hour a day. She does ask me about me too. We mostly talk abut her tho.

No woman has ever been this nice to me. The fact that i message her most of the times doesn't have to mean anything. I really don't want to lose her though. I can't end up being a cuck though. That's worse.

:feelsclown:

gif-gif.203006

Sorry to hear that man

Foids always go for the heart with there fucking claws out.