Brootal

Id move there but I dont wanna procreate with a hindu girl

If you racemix on purpose that should be cirminal

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Officer
★★
23d 15h 3m
Obviously everyone here knows this but this was a real eye opener the extent of the bias

Whiteness is a selling point for many employers. I interviewed a British man in his 60s who was the headmaster at an elite south Indian private school. During a speech to parents, he explained that he was happy to relocate to India because one of his great-grandparents was actually Indian. His employers were unhappy that he’d mentioned this Indian heritage. Part of the school’s cachet and competitive advantage derived from having a “genuine white guy” in charge.

also this on attacks on african migrants, how low does humanity have to continually stoop

particularly

Film of the attack prompted a social media outcry and the victim told local media no one had helped or called the police as he was beaten unconscious with knives and bricks.

RollD20

RollD20

3DPD
★★★★★
46d 19h 40m
“I interviewed a British man in his 60s who was the headmaster at an elite south Indian private school. During a speech to parents, he explained that he was happy to relocate to India because one of his great-grandparents was actually Indian. His employers were unhappy that he’d mentioned this Indian heritage. Part of the school’s cachet and competitive advantage derived from having a “genuine white guy” in charge.”

kek :feelskek:

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★
48d 22h 8m
Every race traitor foids should be whipped a thousand time in public, head shaved, and tattoo 'race traitor' on their forehead. So that their own race men know she's just damaged good lusting for strangers dick and not worth providing for.

Last edited:
Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 20m
Imagine being proud of feeling like a God in India of all places. :feelskek:

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

PhD in Foidology
27d 11h 1m
Not a surprise. Currywhores worship white dick. All ethnic foids do for that matter.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Captain
7d 11h 26m
as a Representative of the Jupitercels I'd like to merge all of us together and then attack the sun
I think the sun would still be bigger, and the Moons (simps) would protect the sun (women)
0V_llru6wGBBv-qguwsyx6E7E0VP2W4o_cku9Ek4XsY.jpg