Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I almost feel like a god” white men are winning in India

This is news to others, but not me.

Capture

Capture

Cumskins have ego's the size of neptune

Fuck id love to be able to have sex with indian girls non-stop

Brootal

Id move there but I dont wanna procreate with a hindu girl

If you racemix on purpose that should be cirminal

Obviously everyone here knows this but this was a real eye opener the extent of the bias

Whiteness is a selling point for many employers. I interviewed a British man in his 60s who was the headmaster at an elite south Indian private school. During a speech to parents, he explained that he was happy to relocate to India because one of his great-grandparents was actually Indian. His employers were unhappy that he’d mentioned this Indian heritage. Part of the school’s cachet and competitive advantage derived from having a “genuine white guy” in charge.

also this on attacks on african migrants, how low does humanity have to continually stoop

particularly

Film of the attack prompted a social media outcry and the victim told local media no one had helped or called the police as he was beaten unconscious with knives and bricks.

“I interviewed a British man in his 60s who was the headmaster at an elite south Indian private school. During a speech to parents, he explained that he was happy to relocate to India because one of his great-grandparents was actually Indian. His employers were unhappy that he’d mentioned this Indian heritage. Part of the school’s cachet and competitive advantage derived from having a “genuine white guy” in charge.”

kek :feelskek:

Every race traitor foids should be whipped a thousand time in public, head shaved, and tattoo 'race traitor' on their forehead. So that their own race men know she's just damaged good lusting for strangers dick and not worth providing for.

Last edited:
Imagine being proud of feeling like a God in India of all places. :feelskek:

Not a surprise. Currywhores worship white dick. All ethnic foids do for that matter.

Women egos are the sun then
We are planets
and the simps orbit the sun (women)
as a Representative of the Jupitercels I'd like to merge all of us together and then attack the sun

as a Representative of the Jupitercels I'd like to merge all of us together and then attack the sun
I think the sun would still be bigger, and the Moons (simps) would protect the sun (women)
0V llru6wGBBv qguwsyx6E7E0VP2W4o cku9Ek4XsY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back