[RageFuel] I almost got a 3 some in college back in the day.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Wizard
-
My chad roommate brought a hot piece of ass to the room one evening. It was late at night and I was using the shared bathroom, the girl asked me if I can hurry up she needed to shower.

Probably because she didn’t want her pussy to smell when she fucked chad. I told her I’ll let her use this bathroom only if she will let me join and have a threesome. She is like eww no wtf.

My chad roommate was like “sorry bro, maybe next time”. Late at night when I fell I asleep I heard that girl moaning. Ffs I could have acended if she let me join in.

Bet if I was a chad she would have let me join and told the story to her friends how 2 chads fucked her.

My thinking was maybe I can take the back side and fuck her from behind so she doesn’t have to look at my face while chad can have to front side so she can look at him. But that selfish cunt didn’t let me fuck her even tho she wouldn’t be able to see me

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
I wish Chads had the power to make their women fuck incels. Sadly, not even them are that powerful over women.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Admiral
-
i'd kill them all with knife if it were me no kidding

Thomas837

Thomas837

Recruit
-
:giga:
She was slutting it up anyways, probably just didn't want to say she had sex with you. But yeah if you were a Chad she would have loved that attention
:feelscry:

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
This is why I can't stand roommates. Especially young ones. I would hate having to live with chad.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This is why I can't stand roommates. Especially young ones. I would hate having to live with chad.
I'm planning to live with roommates once I graduate high school and go to college so we can play the bills easier.

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
I'm planning to live with roommates once I graduate high school and go to college so we can play the bills easier.
Its okay if its just friends or people you know. But chad with foids running around like they own the place would piss me off no doubt.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Its okay if its just friends or people you know. But chad with foids running around like they own the place would piss me off no doubt.
At this point, I don't even know if any of my friends within my small friend circle are going to the same college as me. My best friend and my other friend are hoping to become welders together and I don't know about the few others. I'm planning to just go to College for at least a Chemistry degree or something, at least its something that I like. If I were to move into a dorm with roommates there is a high chance that I will probably dorm with Chads & Foids.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
What a filthy can of rotten garbage she is.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Major
-
I could barely read this. You life experiencemog the hell out of a bunch of us at least.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Degenerate as fuck

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
I hate looking back at all the shit I could have possibly done. When I was 21, if I would have had the balls to hit on more foids, I think I could have ascended. My problem was I always set my sights too high. I was also always worried about what chads and foids thought. I’d love to just go back in time and just settle for some ugly foid. Now I get ghosted by landwhales and foid meth-heads.

Godzuki

Godzuki

REEEEEEEEE
-
That's the wrong kind of threesome.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
At this point, I don't even know if any of my friends within my small friend circle are going to the same college as me. My best friend and my other friend are hoping to become welders together and I don't know about the few others. I'm planning to just go to College for at least a Chemistry degree or something, at least its something that I like. If I were to move into a dorm with roommates there is a high chance that I will probably dorm with Chads & Foids.
A chemistry degree is about as useful as an art degree. If you want to get a job related to chemistry, I would recommend going into bioengineering and get a masters degree.

cookie33

cookie33

cavemancel
-
That "ewwww" was in reaction to your foul-smelling personality.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
Thank god the roomate I was with this year was a low tier normie weeb.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

White Knight Vaccine
-
why would you want to have a 3some with another guy that would kill it for me.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I would be really pissed if that happened to me ngl. I would probably kill them both in Minecraft

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
-
"I could have ascended if a girl let me fuck her"

Yeah no shit einstein. You gonna share some of those IQ points or keep them all selfishly to yourself?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
holy shit i would have gone ER on this cunt.

S

SA incel life

Recruit
-
My chad roommate brought a hot piece of ass to the room one evening. It was late at night and I was using the shared bathroom, the girl asked me if I can hurry up she needed to shower.

Probably because she didn’t want her pussy to smell when she fucked chad. I told her I’ll let her use this bathroom only if she will let me join and have a threesome. She is like eww no wtf.

My chad roommate was like “sorry bro, maybe next time”. Late at night when I fell I asleep I heard that girl moaning. Ffs I could have acended if she let me join in.

Bet if I was a chad she would have let me join and told the story to her friends how 2 chads fucked her.

My thinking was maybe I can take the back side and fuck her from behind so she doesn’t have to look at my face while chad can have to front side so she can look at him. But that selfish cunt didn’t let me fuck her even tho she wouldn’t be able to see me

Can you give us his facebook and/or instagram?

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
You went full low inhibit mode.

Master

Master

Modcel
-
At first I thought that this was a brag, but it quickly turned into a rejection.

Sorry bro.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-

Thats not almost LMAO

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Wizard
-
She was hot that’s why, most guys here would take the deal

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

showered every day and blackpilled
-
Whay

what do you mean, I was in the same bathroom with her and both of us were partially naked, all she had to say was yes
that's like me saying I almost got my dick sucked because I whipped it out and told a girl to suck it but she ran away.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
Women would rather be tormented in hell for all eternity than to fuck an ugly incel subhuman shitstain

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
That is some sad shit, man. Sucks that you didn’t get to join in.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Recruit
-
Holy shit these fucking cucked American dorms where you sleep in the same room yet there's no rule against bringing in strangers and fucking them there.