Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I almost got a 3 some in college back in the day.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
My chad roommate brought a hot piece of ass to the room one evening. It was late at night and I was using the shared bathroom, the girl asked me if I can hurry up she needed to shower.

Probably because she didn’t want her pussy to smell when she fucked chad. I told her I’ll let her use this bathroom only if she will let me join and have a threesome. She is like eww no wtf.

My chad roommate was like “sorry bro, maybe next time”. Late at night when I fell I asleep I heard that girl moaning. Ffs I could have acended if she let me join in.

Bet if I was a chad she would have let me join and told the story to her friends how 2 chads fucked her.

My thinking was maybe I can take the back side and fuck her from behind so she doesn’t have to look at my face while chad can have to front side so she can look at him. But that selfish cunt didn’t let me fuck her even tho she wouldn’t be able to see me

Last edited:
I wish Chads had the power to make their women fuck incels. Sadly, not even them are that powerful over women.

i'd kill them all with knife if it were me no kidding

:giga:
She was slutting it up anyways, probably just didn't want to say she had sex with you. But yeah if you were a Chad she would have loved that attention
:feelscry:

This is why I can't stand roommates. Especially young ones. I would hate having to live with chad.

This is why I can't stand roommates. Especially young ones. I would hate having to live with chad.
I'm planning to live with roommates once I graduate high school and go to college so we can play the bills easier.

I'm planning to live with roommates once I graduate high school and go to college so we can play the bills easier.
Its okay if its just friends or people you know. But chad with foids running around like they own the place would piss me off no doubt.

Its okay if its just friends or people you know. But chad with foids running around like they own the place would piss me off no doubt.
At this point, I don't even know if any of my friends within my small friend circle are going to the same college as me. My best friend and my other friend are hoping to become welders together and I don't know about the few others. I'm planning to just go to College for at least a Chemistry degree or something, at least its something that I like. If I were to move into a dorm with roommates there is a high chance that I will probably dorm with Chads & Foids.

What a filthy can of rotten garbage she is.

I could barely read this. You life experiencemog the hell out of a bunch of us at least.

Based brag thread

Degenerate as fuck

I hate looking back at all the shit I could have possibly done. When I was 21, if I would have had the balls to hit on more foids, I think I could have ascended. My problem was I always set my sights too high. I was also always worried about what chads and foids thought. I’d love to just go back in time and just settle for some ugly foid. Now I get ghosted by landwhales and foid meth-heads.

That's the wrong kind of threesome.

At this point, I don't even know if any of my friends within my small friend circle are going to the same college as me. My best friend and my other friend are hoping to become welders together and I don't know about the few others. I'm planning to just go to College for at least a Chemistry degree or something, at least its something that I like. If I were to move into a dorm with roommates there is a high chance that I will probably dorm with Chads & Foids.
A chemistry degree is about as useful as an art degree. If you want to get a job related to chemistry, I would recommend going into bioengineering and get a masters degree.

Thank god the roomate I was with this year was a low tier normie weeb.

why would you want to have a 3some with another guy that would kill it for me.

I would be really pissed if that happened to me ngl. I would probably kill them both in Minecraft

"I could have ascended if a girl let me fuck her"

Yeah no shit einstein. You gonna share some of those IQ points or keep them all selfishly to yourself?

holy shit i would have gone ER on this cunt.

My chad roommate brought a hot piece of ass to the room one evening. It was late at night and I was using the shared bathroom, the girl asked me if I can hurry up she needed to shower.

Probably because she didn’t want her pussy to smell when she fucked chad. I told her I’ll let her use this bathroom only if she will let me join and have a threesome. She is like eww no wtf.

My chad roommate was like “sorry bro, maybe next time”. Late at night when I fell I asleep I heard that girl moaning. Ffs I could have acended if she let me join in.

Bet if I was a chad she would have let me join and told the story to her friends how 2 chads fucked her.

My thinking was maybe I can take the back side and fuck her from behind so she doesn’t have to look at my face while chad can have to front side so she can look at him. But that selfish cunt didn’t let me fuck her even tho she wouldn’t be able to see me

Can you give us his facebook and/or instagram?

You went full low inhibit mode.

Thats not almost LMAO

giphy.gif

She was hot that’s why, most guys here would take the deal

Whay

what do you mean, I was in the same bathroom with her and both of us were partially naked, all she had to say was yes
that's like me saying I almost got my dick sucked because I whipped it out and told a girl to suck it but she ran away.

that's like me saying I almost got my dick sucked because I whipped it out and told a girl to suck it but she ran away.
Lol still, I could have fucked her if she said yes tbh

Women would rather be tormented in hell for all eternity than to fuck an ugly incel subhuman shitstain

That is some sad shit, man. Sucks that you didn’t get to join in.

Holy shit these fucking cucked American dorms where you sleep in the same room yet there's no rule against bringing in strangers and fucking them there.