Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I almost showed my power

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was at an IKEA store with a friend and as we walked through the store I made a comment about why would anybody want all this crap? Meaning the furniture and nice furnishings for home.

My friend replied (I’m paraphrasing) that it’s not that he likes it but girls do and it can help you get laid. I immediately said I guarantee my home decor has zero to do with me getting laid or not, it is my looks and only my looks.

At that point I realized I had come close to showing my powers so I backed off. But he’s pretty red pilled and I sometimes drop more subtle black pills on him which he agrees with. I just never use the term black pill.

Furniture is such a waste of money

Damn, scary situation man. Who knows what will happen if you show your power.

Imagine spending money on furniture, only fucking foid or a retard could do that
I've shown my power plenty of times with friends, most of them just cuck out because they are simps

I was at an IKEA store with a friend and as we walked through the store I made a comment about why would anybody want all this crap? Meaning the furniture and nice furnishings for home.

My friend replied (I’m paraphrasing) that it’s not that he likes it but girls do and it can help you get laid. I immediately said I guarantee my home decor has zero to do with me getting laid or not, it is my looks and only my looks.

At that point I realized I had come close to showing my powers so I backed off. But he’s pretty red pilled and I sometimes drop more subtle black pills on him which he agrees with. I just never use the term black pill.
Lol I know that feel when you almost let it slip, I don't understand how some people on this forum can tell everyone they're aware they are incel irl, destroys your shot at getting any friends and could get you doxxed.
You can have incel friends
I've never encountered an aware incel irl tbh. If you out yourself as incel to an incel-tier man they will probably roast you and tell everyone you know at worst.

Your Chad friend is right Ellsworth but yeah it only applies to Chads ie the trinkets/extra furniture and items bought you could say is a kind of “Chad enhancer” meaning most dumb broads have marriage and or settling down with the “right guy” fantasies running around inside of their idiot brains and if it appears to them that a guy they are interested in (and or fucking) shows them that he owns a lot of useless (to him) but appealing (to her) kind of stuff then in her mind he might just be marriage material or LTR material as opposed to the foid’s typical “cock of the week” selection.

Your home is supposed to be your animal den, your sanctuary. It's natural to want it to be comfy.

I think ikeamaxxing was the secret ingredient all along.
At last I truly see

Mogs me at having friends

Furniture is such a waste of money
Exactly right? In the forest, all I need is what nature has provided me

20200305 172751

I would’ve gone full blackpill after hearing such bs

Your Chad friend is right Ellsworth but yeah it only applies to Chads ie the trinkets/extra furniture and items bought you could say is a kind of “Chad enhancer” meaning most dumb broads have marriage and or settling down with the “right guy” fantasies running around inside of their idiot brains and if it appears to them that a guy they are interested in (and or fucking) shows them that he owns a lot of useless (to him) but appealing (to her) kind of stuff then in her mind he might just be marriage material or LTR material as opposed to the foid’s typical “cock of the week” selection.
Yes I agree with that but Chad only. There is no furniture for your face!

Is it fur-nature or fur-nurture?

GODDAMNED FURRIES BETTER NOT CHEW UP MY SOFA AGAIN#

Just buy shitty engineered particle board furniture at a markup theory bro.

Damn, scary situation man. Who knows what will happen if you show your power.

Nothing really. If your looks are truecel-tier mostly everyone you come in contact with will suspect you're a virgin anyway.

tfw your friends have scouters but you mask your power level