Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I always fail and get shit on

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Shit on at uni, shit on at my jobs, shit on by my own family. I feel existential anxiety because I habe to reason to believe I'll ever succeed in anything. Also I had a dream this morning that a hot ass blonde had taken me under her wing (sexually). I was feeling up her naked ass when I woke up and remembered this fucking nightmare:kys::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm in a very similar situation, getting shit on by every aspect of my life. Might as well develop fecal fetish so you can cope with all the shit on you.

I'm in a very similar situation, getting shit on by every aspect of my life. Might as well develop fecal fetish so you can cope with all the shit on you.
Lifefuel for shitcels

I'll shit right now if I didn't have constipation

same. Very few people have basic respect for me. Being a manlet makes this issue a lot worse as well since I am so small everyone treats me like I am mentally a child. Other than like my nana everyone acts like I can't do anything. it really gets to you over time. Like I see it creep into even little things.

Big truecel trait.

full

Brutal man, I usually don't fail in uni