Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I always feel invisible when im with a better looking friend. People will avoid talking to you on purpose.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This happens all the time when I'm hanging out with a better looking friend and someone comes to ask something or talk, they exclusively talk to my friends and dont even percieve me as being there.
I remember a while ago I was eating with my pablo lite friend and this cute Asian girl came up asking for directions. Even though I was sitting closest towards her and it would have been easier to ask me, she asks my pablo friend instead who was sitting farther away, thus she had to look over me to talk to him. This wasnt a natural thing, she had to go out of her way to ask him and not me.
She didnt even look at me. Wtf
Another time I was in lab and some quirky black girl comes asking for help, and no surprise she asks my Arab normie friend instead of me.
It's hard enough to talk to people when you are alone, but when you are with someone else you become completely invisible

Friends? mogs me

thats why you dont go outside and dont look at women ever, saves you headaches, i still remember being with my chadlite friend on the street and seeing pretty girls look at him but not even glance at me, this was 15 years ago and it still hurts me.