Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always felt awkward in parties

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
The few times I was invited to parties I was very anxious and I just stand there trying to convince me to partecipate.
I didn't like the attention on me; my fear was that people would mock me because I was bizarre/funny looking and I had weird haircuts.
I just stand there like this meme trying to be serious and not doing anything that could make me even more awkward.

I don't know if its an autosm trait but even uglier guys were having fun with their NT's peers while I hoped that times passed faster because I didn't want to be there really.

When I was invited to my cousins bday; he was making out with his GF while I was just looking at him awkwardly and trying to go out of the building/play with my smartphone trying to find a way to pass the time.

I don't know if its just ugliness because I had the same problem.even when.bluepilled

You don't go to them, people come to you at parties, the only thing an incel or a shortcel can ever do is to be a clown to even stay relevant to people.

I realized that the bowl of Doritos on the table is only there to help spot losers

Damn, that's why I never wasted my time.

The last time I was invited to a party was the birthday of a guy from school when I was 13. No girls obviously.

Parties are extremely boring, besides the food you eat.
I´ve been to some, mainly birthday parties.

The few times I was invited to parties I was very anxious and I just stand there trying to convince me to partecipate.
I didn't like the attention on me; my fear was that people would mock me because I was bizarre/funny looking and I had weird haircuts.
I just stand there like this meme trying to be serious and not doing anything that could make me even more awkward.

I don't know if its an autosm trait but even uglier guys were having fun with their NT's peers while I hoped that times passed faster because I didn't want to be there really.

When I was invited to my cousins bday; he was making out with his GF while I was just looking at him awkwardly and trying to go out of the building/play with my smartphone trying to find a way to pass the time.

I don't know if its just ugliness because I had the same problem.even when.bluepilled
Don't go to parties if you are invited if that's what you think is going to happen. You are just acting as the stand-in jester when you do that.

I really don't know how these people are having fun and how they can be so relaxed and at the same time non awkward
They weren't born autistic and didn't have consistent negative social feedback to everything they did.

Do you think I'm autist? Srs
Can we talk in private?
From what you describe possibly but you'd have to formally get tested by someone that tests for autism to find out for sure. I can't tell you whether or not you do.

I was never party trained...

Never been to a party in my life...