Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always instinctively do a double take when people imply libido is a good thing

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Normies and chads always imply that more libido is better, they're always on the hunt for ways to increase their libidos

As an unattractive male I've never liked having any form of libido, all it does is make me suffer more. Being lonely all my life has conditioned me to think that libido is nothing but trouble and suffering.

It's like a starving kid feeling hunger. He'd be better off if he didn't feel it.

The good thing is fapping rarely has decreased my libido a lot.

Fapping increases libido in my experience

I wish I could completely kill mine, without any negative side-effects obviously. Since I'll never actually be the type of dude who can p&d foids, getting an erection is just a hassle at this point.

Fapping increases libido in my experience
That's what I meant by fapping rarely, decreasing the frequency. I didn't say nofap because I still fap every now and then.
I wish I could completely kill mine, without any negative side-effects obviously. Since I'll never actually be the type of dude who can p&d foids, getting an erection is just a hassle at this point.
There are libido suppressing drugs but they all comes with many side effects.

Sex drive is only good for those who can have sex

I want to increase my libido. I want to increase my balls and my penis even further beyond. I want to increase every aspect of my life in order to become a god. I will be the pure embodiment of manliness causing all females close to me to tremble in fear and agony.

I want to increase my libido. I want to increase my balls and my penis even further beyond. I want to increase every aspect of my life in order to become a god. I will be the pure embodiment of manliness causing all females close to me to tremble in fear and agony.
Yeah but driving a car is part of that manliness bro

I will never be able to be a real man. I have been emasculated by female driving.

You need a drivers license man or else everything in your life will be meaningless