Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always liked the penguin character from Batman

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Only later im life I realized that I was the Penguin myself and shunned by foids and society

yes he was manlet

yes he was manlet
He was disfigured too. Most Batman villains are incel tier. :feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels: Of course ugly people are the villains.

Who? I don't watch batman or read any of his comics.

tfw you grow up wanting to be batman but realise you've become the penguin instead

Danny DeVito was better than Michael Keaton in Batman 2 but no, he was short and fat so dismissed. I’d say it’s like thinking you’re Spider-Man but you’re the Tobey Maguire version of Peter Parker.

Danny DeVito was better than Michael Keaton in Batman 2 but no, he was short and fat so dismissed. I’d say it’s like thinking you’re Spider-Man but you’re the Tobey Maguire version of Peter Parker.
Wasn't the Peter Parker in the comic version average looking?
tfw you grow up wanting to be batman but realise you've become the penguin instead
True. By the way I think the Joker movie would be awesome if the protagonist is incel

Do u have a pic od it i dont really remember

you got to respect Danny DeVito for succedding in an industry where looks are very important (then again what industry are they not important tbh)

Wasn't the Peter Parker in the comic version average looking?

True. By the way I think the Joker movie would be awesome if the protagonist is incel

Yes, he was average as hell.

Devito was the best.
giphy.gif