Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I always suspect ugly guys to be incels who lurk here

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
I tell myself, what if he secretly browses .co and I can find a blackpilled friend IRL? whether at school or work, then I realize that this site is such a minority and usually has only around 200 people online and like a few thousand users, compare that to 7 billion people and there's like a less than 0.5% chance to find someone IRL who actually uses this forum. usually, they end up being incels in denial or bluepillers who gym max or would do anything at the sight of getting laid, even if they have 0 chance

I have never met anyone who was blackpilled IRL. It's pretty much an Internet only thing, but I hear normies bitch about incels, with zero understanding of what incels actually go through or think.

I always try to hide my power level so there's also the possibility that even if I got to know another blackpill IRL, there would never be mutual acknowledgement.

I have been tempted to start casually using the term mog around incel-tier guys I meet to see if I get a reaction.

People most likely assume I'm incel because of my face, hell I even got called one unprovoked at the Joker screening

cope. I live in your city

I have never met anyone who was blackpilled IRL. It's pretty much an Internet only thing, but I hear normies bitch about incels, with zero understanding of what incels actually go through or think.

I always try to hide my power level so there's also the possibility that even if I got to know another blackpill IRL, there would never be mutual acknowledgement.
power level?

power level?
you are too young to understand, babycel

Well, they are incels whether or not they lurk here, since they are ugly.

Very unlikely in my country. English speaking population is %13
But when I see a less than stellar looking guy with dead eyes, I know what they are, even if they dont know it themselves.

you are too young to understand, babycel

so "hiding you power level" = playing dumb.

Why not just say "playing dumb"?

I usually think they are bluepilled cucks who might post on cucktears

This. Whenever I overhear someone mentioning something even slightly black-pilled I'm in disbelief. However, 99% of the time it turns out that they're not really blackpilled but just hold some opinions that could be considered, well... at least not bluepilled.

Yeah I keep asking inkwell looking ones if they know who ER is, sadly they don't. :bluepill:

People most likely assume I'm incel because of my face, hell I even got called one unprovoked at the Joker screening
are you larping or did this really happen?

I tell myself, what if he secretly browses .co and I can find a blackpilled friend IRL? whether at school or work, then I realize that this site is such a minority and usually has only around 200 people online and like a few thousand users, compare that to 7 billion people and there's like a less than 0.5% chance to find someone IRL who actually uses this forum. usually, they end up being incels in denial or bluepillers who gym max or would do anything at the sight of getting laid, even if they have 0 chance

i never meet anyone who is even close to the redpill,but again i am a ugly neet so maybe it's more common then i know

most single ugly men i know are extremely depressed and sad but dont admit their inceldom.