Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am 177cm, and get height mogged 24/7

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Everyone who's in the same age as me (17) is so much taller, and I am 177cm,
I remember always being one of the tallest kids, but now I am short compared to everyone else in my same age area, everyone who
used to be tall at a younger age, like me is now short, and everyone who used to be average, is now tall

I am still taller then majority of adults, but compared to other zoomers? I am height mogged 24/7
I feel really fucking bad for zoomers who are less then 175cm, "177cm is the average" my ass
the shit thing is that I probably already finish puberty as I started it at age 10 and that my growth plates should be closed
and my wrists are fucking small as well

Last edited:
You height mog me at least

Either height stats are BS or the last generation suddenly grew taller
I frequently get heightmogged by teenage schoolgirls, it's over

You might've been bias on what you see. Like you just see people who are taller than you although I think new generation are taller generally. Being 177 isn't that much of a deal breaker though

@Alex Grandi am gonna steal ur sig

You might've been bias on what you see. Like you just see people who are taller than you although I think new generation are taller generally. Being 177 isn't that much of a deal breaker though

@Alex Grandi am gonna steal ur sig
I thought that as well, but at least in my hs, it's like that

Same, I am 179cm and see girls taller than me every day

IT'S OVER :cryfeels:

I remember always being one of the tallest kids, but now I am short compared to everyone else in my same age area, everyone who
used to be tall at a younger age, like me is now short, and everyone who used to be average, is now tall

I am still taller then majority of adults, but compared to other zoomers? I am height mogged 24/7
I feel really fucking bad for zoomers who are less then 175cm, "177cm is the average" my ass
the shit thing is that I probably already finish puberty as I started it at age 10 and that my growth plates should be closed

Obviously the only option is to go out into a public square and blow your head of with a shotgun. Oh and make sure to shit in mason jars for a week and have them taped to your torso.

Im 170 cm fuck fuck :reeeeee:
Legit over for me.

You dont pay attention to the guys shorter than you

You dont pay attention to the guys shorter than you
I actually do, even the ones who used to be shorter then me, got a height spurt and are either taller or similar in height
there still shorter ones of course

This. I'm the same height as OP and get mogged all the time. The stats are bullshit

Yeah. I'm 183 cm and I get frequently heightmogged, mostly by even younger people than myself.

Mine too. Underrated incel trait
I once got wrist mogged by a 14yr old boy. I felt so defeated

Meanwhile my dad has giant 8in+ wrists despite being 5cm+ shorter than me

What a fucking joke

8 inches man, incredible
I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but 7.75in is apparently in the top 20% for men. And my dad is a 170cm ish manlet. Huge frame for his height

Meanwhile i have some bitch ass 6in wrists :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Where do you live man? Even in my country in asia the average zoomer is about 175 cm tall, at 178 cm there are times where I'm the shortest person in the elevator in my school

with boots and shoe lift I can heightmog 72% of young adults, however this is not enough to escape inceldom

height is cope, maxillary projection and under eye bone support is the only thing which matters

I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but 7.75in is apparently in the top 20% for men. And my dad is a 170cm ish manlet. Huge frame for his height

Meanwhile i have some bitch ass 6in wrists :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I wasn't being sarcastic, I wish I had 8 inch wrists instead of 6,5 inches :feelscry::feelsrope:

happened to me too.i was tall when i was young and then i grew up to be a manlet.feelsweird when everyone around me is like at least 5'9(even the women).it's over

I get constantly heightmogged with 181

The next generation look like fucking giants

JFL at mgtow copers who think they will be slayers at an old age, when 22 year old 6'6 Chads will be fucking both young and older women.

Over uf you are not 8'9