Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am 99% Curry

Have you taken Dna test?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking brutal. I thought there would be some other fuckign ancestors. but no 99% curry jfl. no wonder i am trucel. all the good looking curries probably have sand dna or cumskin jfl.
Dna testresults1

No, but I would like to do one just out of curiosity

Chad or Death⚰)(Based)
hello

Just be aryan bro

Gonna get a DNA test as well
Really hyped tbh

Brutal and no

i would like to take one

According to DNA test, I'm only 60% curry

No lol at giving your DNA to the state

That's brutal.
Cope by supporting Modi.

I got 100% Irish, I am mainly descended from the Cenel Eoghain tribes of north Ireland and probably have links with the tribes they invaded too like the Airgialla and the Ulaid

I got 100% Irish, I am mainly descended from the Cenel Eoghain tribes of north Ireland and probably have links with the tribes they invaded too like the Airgialla and the Ulaid
tbh it's kind of sad that for us ancestry is super straightforward. I wish I would have massive mix of ancestry

Why the fuck would a non-mixed ethnic give two flying fucks about their genealogy? 23 and me is a white bitch thing, so they can brag about being a little Dutch, and a little Norwegian. My DNA results are= DON'T FUCKING BREED MONGOL.

How much u payed? :feelstrash:

Why the fuck would a non-mixed ethnic give two flying fucks about their genealogy? 23 and me is a white bitch thing, so they can brag about being a little Dutch, and a little Norwegian. My DNA results are= DON'T FUCKING BREED MONGOL.
Ethnics take these tests while hoping they have some European ancestry.

Ethnics take these tests while hoping they have some European ancestry.

YOU CAN VISIBLY SEE IF YOU ARE WHITE ENOUGH. FUCKKKKK

SOO LOW IQ I CANT THINK

It's mainly an American thing, I can trace 2000 years worth of my ancestry within an hours drive as a European

YOU CAN VISIBLY SEE IF YOU ARE WHITE ENOUGH. FUCKKKKK

SOO LOW IQ I CANT THINK
Even being 2-3% European is worth bragging rights in ethnic communities.

THAT IS SO RETARDED I WANT TO CHOKE THEM
You have to understand that white people are gods, having the blood of gods running through your veins is something to be proud of.

You have to understand that white people are gods, having the blood of gods running through your veins is something to be proud of.
3% huwhite!!!! For fucks sake, this is like running into assholes who keep a line long haggling over pennies. It's like bragging being the tallest midget in town.

At least you are mainly Aryan though right!? Could be worse if south Indian

3% huwhite!!!! For fucks sake, this is like running into assholes who keep a line long haggling over pennies. It's like bragging being the tallest midget in town.
In a group of people who looked like, wouldn't you be proud to be descended from a god?

@Transcended Trucel How does it feel to be 0.1% Zabbaleen?

Purity mogs me.

In a group of people who looked like, wouldn't you be proud to be descended from a god?

@Transcended Trucel How does it feel to be 0.1% Zabbaleen?

But it's FUCKING RETARDED, because you still look FUCKING ETHNIC, and still live in a FUCKING ETHNIC SHITHOLE. Suddenly a piece of paper says I'm 3% hhhuuuwhite!!!!!!! I AM A GOD AMONG SUBHUMANS. No wonder these people are relegated into doing menial labor.

Does that make us kin?
probably some sandcel trader 500+ years back went to curry land to buy spices and fucked a curry food in my ancestry.

No, but I would like to see my ancestry someday ngl
and be sure about it

I'm 100% european

I should get the test to confirm that I have sandnigger/turkish ancestry