Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am a complete failure

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I am lying in bed crying right now (this is becoming a daily routine). Not only I am a ugly curry 23 KHHV who failed at sex and relationships, I failed everything else too: my job, school, college. I don't even get along with my parents anymore. Guess, everyone was right when they said that I am worthless sack of shit which to be honest I am.

Last edited:
Choose a better outcome :feelsLightsaber:

I don't even speak to my family members anymore. We just sometimes say hi when we meet eachother at the kitchen. They have all given up on me. I don't feel bad though. They think it's a punishment but to me it's a relief. I don't have to deal with them anymore.
As for you. Get a job. Save some money. Then go back to India and betabuxx some poor curry cunt. Boom, inceldom fixed.

I don't even speak to my family members anymore. We just sometimes say hi when we meet eachother at the kitchen. They have all given up on me. I don't feel bad though. They think it's a punishment but to me it's a relief. I don't have to deal with them anymore.
As for you. Get a job. Save some money. Then go back to India and betabuxx some poor curry cunt. Boom, inceldom fixed.
I have money saved up, everything is going to the student loan and even after that an significant amount is outstanding. JFL, I didn't even to get enjoy my own hard earned money. As for marrying some curry cunt, my father did that, and I know how well that worked out. No domestic violence/fights in our house.

Sorry, my friend. How are you feeling these days? Still miserable? or have you accepted your fate?

I’m a failure too

Seek therapy honey

Sorry, my friend. How are you feeling these days? Still miserable? or have you accepted your fate?
Accepted my fate. Only, alive cause of my mother. But maybe that's cope.

I have money saved up, everything is going to the student loan and even after that an significant amount is outstanding. JFL, I didn't even to get enjoy my own hard earned money. As for marrying some curry cunt, my father did that, and I know how well that worked out. No domestic violence/fights in our house.
Yeah curry cunts are trash. I have 4 aunts, 2 out of the four. Nag and bitch 24/7, often about their husbands or some other bullshit. Dramatic gossiping fuckers.

Yeah curry cunts are trash. I have 4 aunts, 2 out of the four. Nag and bitch 24/7, often about their husbands or some other bullshit. Dramatic gossiping fuckers.
Tbh, my father is no saint either in the situation. He initiated most of the fights when I was growing up and fucked up my childhood. They both have mellowed out nowadays.

Tbh, my father is no saint either in the situation. He initiated most of the fights when I was growing up and fucked up my childhood. They both have mellowed out nowadays.
Tbh even if curry cunts were 100% loyal and not dramatic, still wouldn't marry them. They age horribly.

I know that I don't contribute much to the thread by saying this, but this is an absolutely relatable feeling.

I know that I don't contribute much to the thread by saying this, but this is an absolutely relatable feeling.
Thanks for understanding kampman. Means a lot to me.

No they are not right. Nobody gets to decide such things. Your worth is meaningless what even is worth to you it means nothing it's all irrelevant. Stop judging yourself by some arbitrary values set by society. If you want to cope at home fapping every day and watching hentai and playing vidya while on neetbuxx go right ahead and let nobody stop you. People will call you whatever they want but in the end this is the nature of social beings, those that do not conform to social norms are shunned. It is what it is, it should not bother you. They will call you a failure for failing to meet whatever imaginary standard they have set out but if you made your choice you are already a winner. Only if you let others make your choices for you is when you are truly a loser.

Want to gymmaxx? Go gymmaxx. Wanna lookmaxx and approach? Go lookmaxx. Want to go ER? Go ER in minecraft there is nobody to judge you for anything, just consequences for your actions.

Life is just a glorified string of choices. Everything else is just noise. Make your choices and live that's all there is to it.

No they are not right. Nobody gets to decide such things. Your worth is meaningless what even is worth to you it means nothing it's all irrelevant. Stop judging yourself by some arbitrary values set by society. If you want to cope at home fapping every day and watching hentai and playing vidya while on neetbuxx go right ahead and let nobody stop you. People will call you whatever they want but in the end this is the nature of social beings, those that do not conform to social norms are shunned. It is what it is, it should not bother you. They will call you a failure for failing to meet whatever imaginary standard they have set out but if you made your choice you are already a winner. Only if you let others make your choices for you is when you are truly a loser.

Want to gymmaxx? Go gymmaxx. Wanna lookmaxx and approach? Go lookmaxx. Want to go ER? Go ER in minecraft there is nobody to judge you for anything, just consequences for your actions.

Life is just a glorified string of choices. Everything else is just noise. Make your choices and live that's all there is to it.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I just feel so lonely at times. Thanks for understanding.

joined 2 months ago --- 25days+ online
:dafuckfeels:you can do whatever you want
i'm just a little perplexed

joined 2 months ago --- 25days+ online
:dafuckfeels:you can do whatever you want
i'm just a little perplexed
Are you saying that I should be online less? Just asking. Not exactly sure what you mean.

im in same boat bro. All im doing now is invest in crypto and get fit and get any cosmetic procedures i can. Getting braces soon. Talk to me if u want in PMs
Are you saying that I should be online less? Just asking. Not exactly sure what you mean.
fk that guy, once i played 100hrs of ARMA 2 in 8-9 days lol.

im in same boat bro. All im doing now is invest in crypto and get fit and get any cosmetic procedures i can. Getting braces soon. Talk to me if u want in PMs
Thanks for understanding bro. I really appreciate it. Makes me feel less lonely when there's someone I can talk to.

no, i'm online all the time too, but on more different sites, spending such amount of time here in 2months is a little weird to me ig

no, i'm online all the time too, but on more different sites, spending such amount of time here in 2months is a little weird to me ig
nigga this is for me the only site i consider home anymore. Maybe youre too normie for here.

I only know this forum where I can openly talk. This place is my only refuge.

stay up bro, hope you get better and not everything may be your fault

stay up bro, hope you get better and not everything may be your fault
Thanks, appreciate it. Just everything sucks. Thanks for understanding. I haven't talked to anyone irl in weeks, the only thing I feel is sadness and agony. I am poor too so can't afford any copes either.

Thanks, appreciate it. Just everything sucks. Thanks for understanding. I haven't talked to anyone irl in weeks, the only thing I feel is sadness and agony. I am poor too so can't afford any copes either.
you want to talk just hit me bro

We are all failures. That’s why we need to keep posting here.