Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a girl and i have an incel fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRedRose

Banned
-
Dating a virgin and taking his virginity has always been a fantasy of mine. i also sort of have a rape kink. if you have any questions just ask! :) id love to talk!

Attachments

• IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 516
Show us your whole face bitch

u should do ewhoring m8, that text looks a bit legit lmao

actually no.. lol you phaggot used an ewhore website to write that text.. lol bro can't even photoshop.. kys pls

Great...I know exactly who this whore is.

@Sergeantincel @blickpall @gstvtrp @Master @Ryo_Hazuki

You guys honestly believe she'd fuck any of you? holy shit at the cuckoldery in this thread. She wants HOT virgins. 16 year old chads.

BAN MODS AND BAN EVERY CUCK FEMALE WORSHIPER IN THIS THREAD

anincelforlifelol said:
Great...I know exactly who this whore is.

who?

TheVman said:
@Sergeantincel @blickpall @gstvtrp @Master @Ryo_Hazuki

You guys honestly believe she'd fuck any of you? holy shit at the cuckoldery in this thread. She wants HOT virgins. 16 year old chads.

BAN MODS AND BAN EVERY CUCK FEMALE WORSHIPER IN THIS THREAD

who?

Pretty sure she's some whore who was on reddit posting bullshit back then too. Same girl who led me on and wasted my time. Kind of chubby. Fuck her.

Mods, BAN HER.

anincelforlifelol said:
Pretty sure she's some whore who was on reddit posting bullshit back then too. Same girl who led me on and wasted my time. Kind of chubby. Fuck her.
Mods, BAN HER.
Yeah i figured. Wanna know why women are so narcassistic. look at the "men" in these threads worshipping her. She didn't even post a location because she knows damn well she's not fucking any ugly mother fucker. But these cucks female worshipers should all be banned honestly

Oh fuck. I wish I wasn't sleepy. I want to see the end of this baiting.

TheVman said:
Yeah i figured. Wanna know why women are so narcassistic. look at the "men" in these threads worshipping her. She didn't even post a location because she knows damn well she's not fucking any ugly mother fucker. But these cucks female worshipers should all be banned honestly

I hate all of these faggots honestly. They really all need to be killed. Pathetic "incels"...I mean blackpilled normies. Also this whore's boyfriend is Chadlite. JFL. As you can guess per usual...yeah...a good looking virgin (if he even was one).

Mods, ban her. I'm seriously getting PTSD reading this stupid cunt's posts.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
I hate all of these faggots honestly. They really all need to be killed. Pathetic "incels"...I mean blackpilled normies. Also this whore's boyfriend is Chadlite. JFL. As you can guess per usual...yeah...a good looking virgin (if he even was one).
Mods, ban her. I'm seriously getting PTSD reading this stupid cunt's posts.
Legit guys need to all be mass.murdered tbh.

I can tell by ur gross fingernails and the fact youre on this site that you have extreme mental issues

Status
Not open for further replies.