Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I AM A LIVING PROOF THAT ENVIRONMENT IS AS IMPORTANT AS IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN GENETICS

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
My dad was abov avg curry and mom a curry stacylite in her prime and I did win the genetic lottery but unfortunately I was born premature and didn’t get enough prenatal T.Here is study to show how important Prenatal T is.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/

Soft tissues features are dependent on genes and bones depend on genes+Prenatal T levels and pubertal T.Here is a pic of me as a baby

B116B95A DB91 4C91 AA31 0601252631BD

U can see the almond eye shape.Some of you might have seen my eye area as an adult too.I have a good eye area but weak lower third.I got my moms genes and was destined to be a chadpreet had this mofo stayed in my mom’s womb a little longer

Where are the genetics copers at?Genetics are nothing against gravity.I was fucked due to unforeseen circumstances.It wasn’t over for me when sperm entered the egg it was over when I came out of the womb.Just a few weeks away from chaddom....

@WØLF @NuclearCel @pp183 @Transcended Trucel @ADepressedVirgin

Last edited:
First - you didn't tag me
Second - Your Curry (justbecurry)
Third - go for Curry women

@JosefMengelecel @nihility @Macrocephalus @FullTimeLoser

hmm idk bro being curry is pretty much game over

That’s unlucky

My older brother was born premature and he mogs me in every aspect of life, i was realy cute until 4 years and since then i'm uglier by the minute.

the premature birthpill is brutal
WNHxDpi
@RemoveNormalfags

My older brother was born premature and he mogs me in every aspect of life, i was realy cute until 4 years and since then i'm uglier by the minute.
Exceptions only prove the rule

Yeah im not claiming otherwise but i doubt anything would be different if you were born on time.
I was born 2 months premature that’s a pretty big time for testasterone to act on my body.I am damn sure my face would have been more dimorphic had I been born on time

Damn you looked really happy as a kid...

That pill unironically destroyed me completely. Even more than balding.
It sounds so surreal, a few weeks being born too early ruins your whole life.
The most brutal pill to swallow only way out for me is surgerymaxing and fixing my lower third and zygos

Brutal. I also had a complex birth where i almost died. Maybe i will make a thread about it if i feel like it.

Being born Chad is as fickle as a feather in the wind. One component of the equation goes wrong and you're done.

Brutal prematurepill tbhngl

yeah it's not only genetics we're pretty much fucked since the whole modern world is against us

from the soyish food you mom ate when she was pregnant to fucking allergies and dumb shit who prevent you from getting nutrients and everything

So, you were a nerf for being born before your time. :lul:

He's right tho. Environment is 100% more important and the reason for my inceldom

My hands and wrists are an example too, my father has strong manly hands yet I have basically female hands.

The most brutal pill of them all. It's brutal, can relate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back