Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am abstaining from voting in this bourgeois election

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I have decided that the Zionist capitalist cheeto Drumpf does not deserve a vote from me, but in pondering this decision I noticed a disturbing feeling percolating within me.

It almost felt as if I have a personal affiliation with Drumpf, and that by failing to vote for him, I am betraying him. The romantic notions I had in 2016 when Drumpf appeared to be genuinely radical remained somewhere within me, perhaps identical to the mixed feelings a roastie has when she gets texted by her narcissistic ex (i.e., remembering the initial love-bombing phase of the relationship while getting hoovered).

This is precisely the reason why American politics are personalized, so that you develop absurd attachments to generic con-artists who call themselves politicians. The Drumpf campaign is taking this very psychological manipulation tactic to extreme lengths this year:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfy4l3YtZe4

>My father selected 100 patriots out of the entire nation to join the Drumpf 100 Club, and you were one of them
>2,078,787 views
>Unlisted

:feelskek:

Last edited:
I have decided that the Zionist capitalist cheeto Drumpf does not deserve a vote from me, but in pondering this decision I noticed a disturbing feeling percolating within me.

It almost felt as if I have a personal affiliation with Drumpf, and that by failing to vote for him, I am betraying him. The romantic notions I had in 2016 when Drumpf appeared to be genuinely radical remained somewhere within me, perhaps identical to the mixed feelings a roastie has when she gets texted by her narcissistic ex (getting hoovered by him).

This is precisely the reason why American politics are personalized, so that you develop absurd attachments to generic con-artists who call themselves politicians. The Drumpf campaign is taking this very psychological manipulation tactic to extreme lengths this year:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfy4l3YtZe4

>My father selected 100 patriots out of the entire nation to join the Drumpf 100 Club, and you were one of them
>2,078,787 views
>Unlisted

:feelskek:

Voting just legitimises the corrupt system anyway

On the one hand, it is true that voter participation is desired by the political system so that alternative means of organizing are not devised by the people.

But on the other hand, low voter participation itself is viewed as a source of optimism by the ruling class, because it implies that the masses are not politicized and feel no pressing reasons to collectivize and advocate for their own interests.

Proletarian revolution when?

Why would the US Postal Service account for the highest amount of donations to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, which is responsible for the malicious advertising in the OP? Does it have to do with the fact that voting by mail has significantly increased in 2020 due to Covid-19, and the Postal Service has therefore become a politicized entity? :feelswhere:

This and like I said in another thread, money and violence are the only votes that matter.

Trump is a flawed man but he's preferable to the deeply corrupted and CCP linked DNC and the mainstream media which will target our asses in the future for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back