Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am always the most depressed when I am forced to go outside and interact with a normie

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Every-time I go outside, it takes me about 3 days to recharge back to a peaceful state again. You would think getting out would make me less depressed and being around normies would some how make me temporarily happy and decrease my mental health issues, but it just intensifies my mental distress. Going outside and seeing people, even just to goto the doctor, or psychologist, or to some autismbux appointment, I see normies, and it reminds me how far gone I truly am compared to normies.

I cannot imagine if I was actually forced to be around normies all the time, I don't know how you guys with actual jobs that have to leave the house all the time do it.

It could possibly be that anytime I do leave the house, it is related to negativity in my life, there is nothing positive I leave the house for, its just appointments for health or mental health or autismbux related shit. Going to all of those things just makes me feel more and more disconnected from normality.

Last edited:
Same I personally hate talking to other humans, but I guess I can cope knowing its only for a short period of time before I can retreat to the safety of my room once again.

I'm kind of like an NPC when I go out. I try to focus on whatever it is I'm doing and try to ignore the noise. I try not to look people in the face.

Depression is a cope. You're sad, because your existence is sad. Get over it.

I cannot imagine if I was actually forced to be around normies all the time, I don't know how you guys with actual jobs that have to leave the house all the time do it.
It's actual hell. It's like needing more badly than anything to speak, to say something, but finding that there are no words in your throat.

I'm kind of like an NPC when I go out. I try to focus on whatever it is I'm doing and try to ignore the noise. I try not to look people in the face.
I do this but it can get you into trouble, like you get so focused in on yourself, that you can end up bumping into people, or walking into an area you shouldn't be, or moving into someones space without noticing until they react to you.

Depression is a cope. You're sad, because your existence is sad. Get over it.
Isnt it the same thing?

I usually don't go outside fortunately due to summer vacation.

Isnt it the same thing?
Depression is a mental illness that causes sadness without reason. As an incel you have every reason to be sad. The two are not the same imo.

Same thing for when someone stays at my house

Now that I finally have a private place to stay my mental distress has gone down a bit, but back when I shared rooms I found myself seething and angry most of the time.

Interacting on their own doesn't make me feel a thing, but when you see lives they've got, like partying, playing games, going on vacation at summer, etc makes you realise how much you've missed out solely because your genetics decided so.

I can’t remember the last time I actually enjoyed going put aside from when I left the house solely to go to a drive thru and come back

Last edited:
Going outside is stressful. Normies can't inflict emotional pain upon you when you are behind your stone walls 24/7 :feelstrash:

Same

Leaving the house = wrong decision

I find it mentally exhausting being among a large number of people and yet being ignored.