Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am annoyed by how stating le epic pronounerinos become mainstream

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
It was tolerable when it was something only tumblrtards did in their fringe blogs. But now that normtards caught the wind of it, it irks me to see that shit everywhere. Just today I stumbled on this twitch stream where femoid speaker's pronouns are stated near her name. JFL, as if you can't tell that it's a she by looking at it. At least it isn't some random shit like zee/djaa/xoo
Pronouns

It isn't a no-name stream either, a charity stream with 70k+ views. It's completely normalized at this point.

That’s so brutal dude

If you only knew how bad things where

If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are

imagine in 10 years how many useless extra information people will include to cluster their pages

Yeah, this type of shit pisses me off and is the main motivation for embracing the far-right.

Its downright scary how easily normtoids could be brainwashed to believe just anything

Think it's mostly done by just foids (no surprise). Even cucks haven't gone that low yet

Think it's mostly done by just foids (no surprise). Even cucks haven't gone that low yet
Which is kinda hilarious, all these fucking commies on youtube larp as far-left progressives but they know deep down they're complete faggots if they put their pronounce in their bio so they just don't do it.

I see people literally putting her/she in their email signatures at work.

And they were telling me its just a fringe thing lol

I see people literally putting her/she in their email signatures at work.

And they were telling me its just a fringe thing lol
Feeling guilty was brainwashed into Christians as a virtue for 2000 years, Jesus died for our sins remember? The "marxists" know that we have this problem so guilting people into becoming woke faggots is a very effective strategy that they'll keep abusing untill white people grow some balls.

AGDQ is the ultimate tranny shit

Originally trannies only did it. Then once non trannys started doing it is when it became giga cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back