Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am basically homeless, ded srs.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I can't find a house. I call all this people they don't answer my phone. They don't call back. Wtf I want to give you my money, I want to rent your rooms. Fuck. They don't call me back. Maybe because the voicemail I record. Maybe they can sense I'm incel from my voice.

Seriously what the fuck is this. I am running out of money. For the past 3 weeks I have been living in a hotel. It's very expensive here ngl. I can't afford this shit. But I can't find a house. Wtf. What can I do. I call all this faggots and they don't fucking pick up. Fucking what can I do man. It's over.

Men, I wish u will be able to find a hoyse to rent soon. No one deserves to be a homeless.

Yea, and if you were a foid you’d be living in a subsidized apartment with little worry; Free food, WiFi, energy assistance, healthcare, community gym and part-time employment help. Daddy gubbermint.

People out there selling tents also want your money.

I can't find a house. I call all this people they don't answer my phone. They don't call back. Wtf I want to give you my money, I want to rent your rooms. Fuck. They don't call me back. Maybe because the voicemail I record. Maybe they can sense I'm incel from my voice.

Seriously what the fuck is this. I am running out of money. For the past 3 weeks I have been living in a hotel. It's very expensive here ngl. I can't afford this shit. But I can't find a house. Wtf. What can I do. I call all this faggots and they don't fucking pick up. Fucking what can I do man. It's over.
Let me guess nofap count: 0 days

I live with parents but I did mock-searches looking for places and I found that the majority of people looking for someone to rent a room from them only want foids, not men.

Almost every single ad renting a room out = "Female only" or "Female preferred". Not a single ad that said "Male only"

Can you imagine what would happen if 80%+ of ads on renting rooms out said "Male only"? fucking hell

If the worst outcome becomes reality find out where your local homeless shelter is. Get yourself a nice sleeping bag.

Also its summer time, sleeping in a car is possible. Just make sure you park in a safe area with cameras where nobody can easily rob you.

Oh, and try not to look homeless or let people know. People in the US have a deep insipid hatred for homeless people and will ostracize you for being such. They will immediately assume you are a deranged drug addict or dangerous mentally ill person.

Most men want a female roomate, as they think that they will have a chance at fucking her or her friends. Men are pretty fucked when it comes to renting a room.

i want to rent attic but in stupid summer it will be hell to rot there

Man, start looking for aparments in more remote areas where there is little demand, better driving to work for an hour than beeing homeless

Man, start looking for aparments in more remote areas where there is little demand, better driving to work for an hour than beeing homeless

If the worst outcome becomes reality find out where your local homeless shelter is. Get yourself a nice sleeping bag.

Also its summer time, sleeping in a car is possible. Just make sure you park in a safe area with cameras where nobody can easily rob you.

Oh, and try not to look homeless or let people know. People in the US have a deep insipid hatred for homeless people and will ostracize you for being such. They will immediately assume you are a deranged drug addict or dangerous mentally ill person.

The driving license pill strikes again.

In the city its hard to even find a apartment even if you are willing to spend $1500 a month. Demand is so high.

Only option is to look elsewhere out of the city, with some decent commute to work.

Often companies also try to help their employees finding a place if they are in a situation like this, so maybe you could try to explain your situation to your employer

You got a driving license? Rent or buy a van while you're trying to get something sorted, sleep in the back & get a gym membership for hygiene/water.

its over for hotelcels, where were u living before that?

Often companies also try to help their employees finding a place if they are in a situation like this, so maybe you could try to explain your situation to your employer

JFL If you think I can do this. I'm too fucking high inhib to even go to the break room and u asking me to ask for shit like this? I wanna kill myself every time we have progress meetings and we have those every week. Fucking every week I have to go into a room with 8 other people who all mog me and explain to them why the fuck I did not do anything useful for the whole week because I'm a fucking massive dumb fuck who is trying his hardest not to get fired from this STEM job. Bro I do my best here but this shit is fucking hard I don't have IQ big enough to comprehend all this shit. I always fucking have weird problems and I spend hours fixing them just to run out of time for my actual task JFL. I no idea how I lasted a year here but I don't mind this work is actually pretty chill especially when you don't know what the fuck you are doing lol.

Legit just 2 weeks ago I was coding an REST API for our government database system I made 5 builds for it and all failed lmao. Even some guy fucking got pissed at me and emailed me and told me to stop fucking building shit because it's fucking failing and told me to fix it first before I build it.

Lmao I was so scared to build it after that email that I spend 10 hours trying to fix all errors but then the build failed anyway JFL at that SHIT man.

But that's not the best part.

The best part is.

When I fucking finally builded it. I accidentally overwrote some very important file and the whole system basically got fucked and the entire team had to reverse all the work we did this week. xDDD

Luckily, nobody knew it was me because fucking thank god the file in question gets constantly overwritten automatically so my name did not show on the file (but it's like recursive update changes so the change I made fucked everything up and did not get overwritten by the automatic updates so it wasn't detected). Lmao everybody was so pissed they blamed it on the other team lmao. I even said it must be the other team since they are the ones responsible for this file even though I knew it was me lol.

Anyway.

It's fucking over bro don't ask me to do some impossible shit like this.

I have been here a year and I barely know a name of any of my coworkers let alone I never speak to them.

I got a few options for you:
  1. Join the military
  2. Find a Homeless Shelter
  3. Apply for Disability Fund
  4. Live in a vehicle
If you don't have any of these options you're fucked, you might as well rope or find yourself on bestgore or something.

I would rather rope than ask the few people I know to let me crash at their place.

I have no friends to stay with. Zero.

My sister has a house, but she has no room for me. Even if she did, it would be such an uncomfortable situation knowing that she didn’t want me there in the first place.

I feel like I’d rather rope than be homeless, even for one night.

I always wonder what will happen when my mom dies. I don’t even think she technically owns the house. I’ve heard stories about locks being changed right after someone dies. If that happens, I’d rope.

Some people have to resort to living in transitional housing, Oxford houses, sober living etc. But then I’d have to stay sober.

I think I’d rather be in prison than be homeless.

So much for money helping guys ascend...

I live with parents but I did mock-searches looking for places and I found that the majority of people looking for someone to rent a room from them only want foids, not men.

Almost every single ad renting a room out = "Female only" or "Female preferred". Not a single ad that said "Male only"

Can you imagine what would happen if 80%+ of ads on renting rooms out said "Male only"? fucking hell

and if you want an apartment for yourself, they want good credit, 2 years of tax returns showing six figures, criminal background check, and two months rent up front, lmao

Just live in a homeless shelter it’s free and save your money

If I were you I’d take a step down and motelmaxx

It's no fun to homelessmaxx.

teehee nobody owes you a house inkels

I always fucking have weird problems and I spend hours fixing them just to run out of time for my actual task JFL.
This is me. I can't share a screen with one tester who should've showed me a week ago how to reproduce a bug because my firewall is fucked and when I try to go into my own firewall it throws a nasty error. Noone else has this problem.
These retarded problems just stick to me like molasses

Time to join a gang and start looting people tbh

This is me. I can't share a screen with one tester who should've showed me a week ago how to reproduce a bug because my firewall is fucked and when I try to go into my own firewall it throws a nasty error. Noone else has this problem.
These retarded problems just stick to me like molasses

Life of a developercel... I have to get someone to deploy my changes to an app server for change control and end up having to get them to do it 5-6 times due to errors I just hadn't caught and do last minute fixes for.

Thankfully I work in a place full of retards so I'm in good company.

Time to homelessmaxx

Your male privilege op.

Same, it's impossible to be homeless as a foid and it's basically impossible to find a place to rent as a man.

Try to get a very cheap apartment for yourself. It will be cheaper than the hotel.
Most men want a female roomate, as they think that they will have a chance at fucking her or her friends. Men are pretty fucked when it comes to renting a room.
Fuck those guys tbh.

you need 50$ sleeping bag and a knife only tbh

The driving license pill strikes again.

It is basically pretty much everywhere. Just imagine your situation. You are a hard working man looking for a place to live but they won't let you. You cannot evne live inside of your car ebcause of the driver licence pill. Once you go outside to calm down you will see plenty of female driving. It is pretty much the clichee. Most females I see all uses sun glasses. Why?

Try to get a very cheap apartment for yourself. It will be cheaper than the hotel.

Fuck those guys tbh.
tbh.
They're so deseperate for company they wouldn't charge rent.
Do you know what's the real problem? A male worker still living in poverty tier.

tbh.
They're so deseperate for company they wouldn't charge rent.
Do you know what's the real problem? A male worker still living in poverty tier.
The worst thing is, thats a dead end. A poor foid can divorce rape someone to get rich.

you need 50$ sleeping bag and a knife only tbh

That's a good way to wind up dead. Find a homeless shelter and stay there at night OP.

OP I'd let you live with me if I had a house (semi-srs).

Airbnb but the host would have to approve you. We can't even have a roof over our head any more. I'm only a week or two from having to move back in with my folks, then homelessness awaits when they die in a couple years.

Last edited:
That's a good way to wind up dead. Find a homeless shelter and stay there at night OP.
His best luck is the forest. In homeless shelters there is a chance that they'd rob him. Don't forget bed bugs...
It blow my mind how men are seen as pariah.