Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am basically homeless, ded srs.

Fuck this earth.
They don't even want your money anymore

all rents are occupied by refugees(aka sandniggers)

Incels if someone lives in his area give him shelter or some other material help

Incels if someone lives in his area give him shelter or some other material help

I don't even need material help bro I got the money for rent just nobody wants to fucking rent it to me. All ads say female only, looking for only female tenants. Students only. Only young females, etc.. Wtf is this fucking shit man.

I don't even need material help bro I got the money for rent just nobody wants to fucking rent it to me. All ads say female only, looking for only female tenants. Students only. Only young females, etc.. Wtf is this fucking shit man.
If i lived where you live i would give you refuge instantly. Helping your people you help yourself.

JFL If you think I can do this. I'm too fucking high inhib to even go to the break room and u asking me to ask for shit like this? I wanna kill myself every time we have progress meetings and we have those every week. Fucking every week I have to go into a room with 8 other people who all mog me and explain to them why the fuck I did not do anything useful for the whole week because I'm a fucking massive dumb fuck who is trying his hardest not to get fired from this STEM job. Bro I do my best here but this shit is fucking hard I don't have IQ big enough to comprehend all this shit. I always fucking have weird problems and I spend hours fixing them just to run out of time for my actual task JFL. I no idea how I lasted a year here but I don't mind this work is actually pretty chill especially when you don't know what the fuck you are doing lol.
I see, that's a bit of a shit situation. Maybe it just takes more practice though to get efficient in this job?

Also, have you looked for government agencies that help people find an apartment? what country do you live in? In Germany there is a "Wohnungsamt" for example for cases like that

Yea, and if you were a foid you’d be living in a subsidized apartment with little worry; Free food, WiFi, energy assistance, healthcare, community gym and part-time employment help. Daddy gubbermint.
All she has to say is she's running away from an abusive boyfriend and they'll give her anything she wants through wagecuck's taxes.

OMG yes! All the landlords want foids. I see female only all the time. Its as if men aren't worthy of living in civilization anymore. Unprecedented ragefuel! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
What the fuck is the reason for this? There's already tenants there that are female?

No house for sub-8

Just blow that money on whatever you like then rope, why do you even want to continue living as a genetic trash male?

Just blow that money on whatever you like then rope, why do you even want to continue living as a genetic trash male?

I will die anyway why kill meself early unless circumstances force me?

rope is best when old and ill no point to rope now and roping is not 100% sure thing

I got a room viewing scheduled tomorrow boyos :feelsautistic:

I hope my flatmates are foids so I can cum in their toothbrush.

another human lost to the system. Goodbye, it's over.

The blackpill strikes once again. If you were a female, you could make a gofund me and cucks would throw their money at you. But as your an incel subhuman, people couldn't care less about you tbh.

The blackpill strikes once again. If you were a female, you could make a gofund me and cucks would throw their money at you. But as your an incel subhuman, people couldn't care less about you tbh.
That's not true. Men have all the power because they don't get cat called in the street :soy:

I would just spam the fuck out of them until they pick up or I would just go out robbing people

Yeah I call those rape ads since you know they just wanna bring in some foid to hit on/show bobs+vagene/attack. Blatant discrimination but it's ok since it's against men

How do you earn your money? Move to a cheaper area or even a third world country where rent is basically free.

I will have same problem in a year...i really dunno what u can do. Can police help u? :feelstrash:

I will have same problem in a year...i really dunno what u can do. Can police help u? :feelstrash:
Are you going to move out from your parents house?

Ye, get a tent or find a 24/7 open place, these are my solutions
For me that is unposible. U cant rent a tent here are here is nothing 24/7 oppen its over for me.
Where are u from if u dont mind :feelstrash:

For me that is unposible. U cant rent a tent here are here is nothing 24/7 oppen its over for me.
Where are u from if u dont mind :feelstrash:
Im from turkey, i dont know any places like that but im sure i can find one.

Lucky im sure some old grandmum will take u as well dont u have big families :feelstrash:
Kinda but i dont like to see them tbh, feels like a waste of time.

I have seen countless house advertisements where women can live there free of charge so long as they open their legs to the landlord twice a week.

Life on god mode.