Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am collecting and preparing evidence for the most brutal Slavpill that will grace this site

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I don't know when it will be ready but i will dedicate it for our fallen brother @Eskimocel
It's about time for people to acknowledge and really witness the true scale of atomic Slavpill

Last edited:
Slavpill is too brutal to handle.

No need to collect this picture is enough slavpill for a decade:
Russian incels 3

Never understood the "Slavpill" as it is no difference than any other "white people pill"

The slavpill destroyed me and I am not even slavic :feelsrope:

Slavs are slayers.

Just watch Hostel

USA jocks are often Slavic

Include my dick (11cm)

Slavpill is too powerful for most mortals to handle. The mortality rate of digesting the slavpill is at 90% and growing.

slavpill is basically nothing
i dont know what you guys are doing here with that "slavpill". i heard some people saying that slavs are not real white. is this a joke or something like that? where are you from to say something like that? for the people here that say slavs are non-white or similar stuff. keep it doing. just do it. the future itself will answer you many questions itself when every western country is mixed race to hell. you have basically let you brainwashed by the fake history that surrounds us. we the white people must hold/stay together. fight together against the dark future of our race

Last edited:
Lol at pathetic slavpill trying to slide its way in

You have nothing on currypill, ricepill, sandniggerpill

These are all brutal beyond human comprehension

Slavs are just low quality white people which is still great compared to the rest

I don't know when it will be ready but i will dedicate it for our fallen brother @Eskimocel
It's about time for people to acknowledge and really witness the true scale of atomic Slavpill

Slav pill is cope slavs mog curries and me to other dimensiond

Good stuff, i'll be waiting

This forced meme needs to die.
Visit our countries already.

You are lucky that it is just enough for a cute, adorable loli of culture. Not too much and not too little
How do you know? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Speaking from experience? :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

slavpill is legit and brutal.I'll be waiting

Attachments

• buketa.jpg
    buketa.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 130
can’t even compare slavlill to curry pil

View attachment 165791View attachment 165792
I have never seen an Indian woman marrying a Serb but i have couple of news links and screenshots of Serbian women marrying and dating currycels and one of those is a known actress here. I do not only posses things about currycels, i have proof of women dating, marrying and desiring literally everyone except Serbian men, from ricecels, blackcels, gypsycels, turkcels, kurdcels, arabcels, tacocels, you name it, the womans game here is literally be anything except Serbian. This is a little preview, it will be brutal believe me.

I have never seen an Indian woman marrying a Serb but i have couple of news links and screenshots of Serbian women marrying and dating currycels and one of those is a known actress here. I do not only posses things about currycels, i have proof of women dating, marrying and desiring literally everyone except Serbian men, from ricecels, blackcels, gypsycels, turkcels, kurdcels, arabcels, tacocels, you name it, the womans game here is literally be anything except Serbian. This is a little preview, it will be brutal believe me.

you need seamax those asisn whores will fuck anything that’s white and moves

you need seamax those asisn whores will fuck anything that’s white and moves
I wanted to include that under a conclusion section, more and more of well off normies are marrying Sea and African girls here as a form of coping due to being constantly rejected and put down by women from our own country, i have dozens of videos that revolve around that topic. For broke people like me the only options is to LDAR and spread awareness about the Slavpill

Last edited:
The slavpill is the most brutal one
Include my dick (11cm)
y do u mention ur dick constantly? :feelstrash:

Slavs are just low quality white people which is still great compared to the rest
Keep crying for me you utter dog

I support you. We need to spread the slavpill. They can't silence us, there's just too many of us slavcels.

Slav = high T

This curry guy in red circle mogs those slavs, tbh.

View attachment 165797

Every single one of them except of that fat bastard in the back mogs average Slav. I'm not exagerrating. Fatso in the back looks like average Slav facial-wise.

I've noticed nearly all Chads in Slavlands are always of mixed blood somewhere in previous generations, for a reason.

I've noticed nearly all Chads in Slavlands are always of mixed blood somewhere in previous generations, for a reason.

They're mostly Germanic looking pretty boys.

I do not only posses things about currycels, i have proof of women dating, marrying and desiring literally everyone except Serbian men, from ricecels, blackcels, gypsycels, turkcels, kurdcels, arabcels, tacocels, you name it, the womans game here is literally be anything except Serbian.

Damn, I can't wait. I'm starting to get addicted to slavpill.

Im in Belgrade centre right now and i saw some ugly blackcel walking down a 6/10 Serbian foid its literally over :feelskek:

What the fuck? The main problem with slavs is their drinking habits and laziness. But from looks perspective they are ok.

USA jocks are often Slavic
yeah some of our white Football players have stereotypical west slav names like kozowski, but you don’t see many slavs outside of sports ironically

Tfw I have worst traits of sand and slavcels

Slavpill is brutal

Another slavpill soldier has passed to the underworld :feelscry:

Will this be called cherrypicking???

Slavs, especially Russians, is an unfortunate combination of bad genetics, poverty, and constant socio-economic and political turmoil.

It bothers me how simillar the word is to "slave"
We're subwhite, mogged by history, world economy; ogre-looking, brown-eyed mediocre peoples. Our cultures went to total shit and now globalization took our culture and national identity to a large extent. Forced to wage-cucking and vodka coping
Still better than most asian.

Sneak peak of your Magnum Opus?

Slavs, especially Russians, is an unfortunate combination of bad genetics, poverty, and constant socio-economic and political turmoil.
While russians are coping with "they only want money" slavic foids are getting their ass torn apart by multiple ahmeds who have 0 dollars in savings