Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am completely fine with destroying the human race if it means an end to Femininity

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
At this point, I am no longer willing to compromise, or to hope for a better future. I have come to grips with the futility of existence, and now? My primary dream in life is to see an end to Femininity.

An end to Femininity, Hypergamy, Jewry, Blackness, all of it. They must all go. Understand that Femininity is a part of human life, and our suffering can only be alleviated by a complete and total destruction of the human race.

This...although I don't know what jewry is :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mankind needs a big reset. A huge cleansing of its shittiest parts so good shit can actually grow from the soil for once.

At this point, I am no longer willing to compromise, or to hope for a better future. I have come to grips with the futility of existence, and now? My primary dream in life is to see an end to Femininity.

An end to Femininity, Hypergamy, Jewry, Blackness, all of it. They must all go. Understand that Femininity is a part of human life, and our suffering can only be alleviated by a complete and total destruction of the human race.
Will you help in a master plan I think that could actually work in minecraft?