Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am considering buying the 12 rules for life book! should I?

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
I have heard this book by Jordan Peterson gives you a scientific understanding about the whole rejection and hypergamy thing.
the book talks about how one can improve oneself and become happy.
but i have seen on other day that Jordan peterson has very bad opinion about incels and he spoke so low about incels.
should i buy the book?

1-10 don't be ugly
11 be Chad
12 just clean your room after OD on benzos

Whatever helps you cope goyim

I've listened to the audiobook version.

Just waste money theory

Jordon patterson is the ultimate tradcuck, while i don't disagree what everything he says, he doesn't blame foids themselves on some issues. "Hurr durr just man up" yeah okay peterson how's you daughter holding out since she's divorced from her husband and being a single mother now.

Last edited:
thank man
Enjoy. I'm a lazy sack of shit so I won't put any effort into anything, but no matter how useless the advice in that book might be to me, I hope you find the willpower in you to improve your life.

Jordon patterson is the ultimate tradcuck, while i don't disagree what everything he says, he doesn't blame foids themselves on some issues. "Hurr durr just man up" yeah okay peterson how's you daughter holding out since she's divorced from her husband and being a single mother now.

His daughter divorced? Is that recent?

No of course not

oh common, that book has been a best seller, you seriously think he is so desperate to sell the book this way?

We're not your typical demographic audience. The black pill makes half that book obvious and invalidates the other half. I haven't read it and I won't expect to get any value out of it. Can't say the same for others.

Jordan Peterson is pretty based, but he’s too much of a boomer to see how the world has changed since he was a young adult. If he was younger, he would probably be more blackpilled

I have heard this book by Jordan Peterson gives you a scientific understanding about the whole rejection and hypergamy thing.
but i have seen on other day that Jordan peterson has very bad opinion about incels and he spoke so low about incels.
should i buy the book?
thank man
Make a summary after you are done and tell us if it helped you.

You should read my 12 rules for life book about how to be happy
1. Be chad
2. Be chad
3. Be chad
4. Be chad
5. Be chad
6. Be chad
7. Be chad
8. Be chad
9. Be chad
10. Be chad
11. Be chad
12. Be chad

Nah it's worthless, just typical PUA self-improvement meme trash dressed up in pseudointellectual garb. I know because i read it in my first year if uni when i was in a really bad place and was just beginning to consider the blackpill.

I dont recall much about hypergamy or anything. I do remember one of his rules was like "stand up with your shoulders square" (literal pua trash) and another was about petting cats on the street jfl.

Not to mention he wrote it just a couple months before he went into rehab for benzo addiction. Real alpha there.

Normies will never understand. Shame that JP has to be one of the better ones.

His daughter being a whore trainwreck really does invalidate many of his ideas. Also i stopped taking this individualist faggot seriously when he was too scared to address solzhenitsyns other book 200 years together because of muh antisemitism when he doesnt shut the fuck up about gulag archipelago

Spend the money somewhere else, like food or a PC.

should i buy the book?

I bought but never read it.

Wash your penis, take your meds, eat only meat, donate to my whore of a daughter.

Peterson himself is addicted to drugs. He got famous only because redpill braindeads mass-shared his video of him arguing with some utterly annoying femoid on TV.

Basically the guy’s a psychologist, it’s his job to talk to lost causes. That’s the only thing he does, he never had a real job in his life. Redpills give him attention because like MGTOW and redpill he decides to ignore the problem. He also helps femoids abuse their looks so they can gain bigger salary and power. His talks are basically a vomitted blackpill of toxicity.

should i buy the book?
No book for your face, GrAYcel

oh common, that book has been a best seller, you seriously think he is so desperate to sell the book this way?

I read this in Kermit the frog's voice.

fuck that cuck Peterson he is just a walking parrot of PUA cringe

No. all you need is to be good looking, any other advice is useless cope.