Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am convinced that being low inhib is all it takes to get a gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just rewatched Nikolas Cruzes interrogation tape and hes low IQ as fuck, hes cringe and short and looks legit like a monkey

Yes hes had a teen gf, which is insane to me

The only thing he has going for him is being 0 inhib, he doesnt care that he looks ridiculous, his insanity LARP is just painful to look at, Im getting second hand embarrassment from watching his videos

Meanwhile IM just embarrased about everytnign, how I look, sound, I cant make eye contact, I cant do anything, I just lock up when talking to people and I dont talk to anyone unless spoken to first

I need to 0 inhibmaxx ASAP

Getting a gf is all about being super low inhib and not caring

i agree that being low inhib is important especially if you are low-tier but not trucel. I am trying to be low inhib with benzos like clonazepam maybe try that

What girlfriend?

I just rewatched Nikolas Cruzes interrogation tape and hes low IQ as fuck, hes cringe and short and looks legit like a monkey

The only thing he has going for him is being 0 inhib, he doesnt care that he looks ridiculous, his insanity LARP is just painful to look at, Im getting second hand embarrassment from watching his videos

Meanwhile IM just embarrased about everytnign, how I look, sound, I cant make eye contact, I cant do anything, I just lock up when talking to people and I dont talk to anyone unless spoken to first

Cope

Yeah, you're right. Being low inhib usually comes with many dark triad traits which foids love. Obviously a 5'2 Currycel will just get humiliated but high inhib probably made many men sexless who who would've otherwise have had some luck.

JFL if u actually think he fucked her

It's hard to become low inhib past high school as everyone is past their awkward stage. Adults generally have no patience for those who aren't NT at that point. High School is like the tutorial level before you venture out into the real world

he's high T and psychopathic af

If you cope any harder, you're going to tear the veil between realms.

At his age maybe, but after 21 its al comesl down to looks

Yeah, you're right. Being low inhib usually comes with many dark triad traits which foids love. Obviously a 5'2 Currycel will just get humiliated but high inhib probably made many men sexless who who would've otherwise have had some luck.
your potential to dark triadmaxx is correlated to your looks
chad=you have complete freedom to do as you wish to other people,except killing them
chadlite=can get touchy and flirt with most women
high tier normie=can throw sexual jokes and innuendos
normie=has wait for his time to be able to do what the above does
below normie=trouble socializing,people are walls that you cant interact with or you interact very little

Curries would be slaying if that were true :feelsseriously:.

No low inhib for your face

This is true if you're desperate enough. You won't get much, if any, sex though.

GF and sex are 2 entirely different things.

Literal bluepill jfl

Am convinced that low inhib as a sub 8 man is all it takes to get free room and board in the Big House.

He will wake up in Oblivion itself if he keeps coping like this

I wouldn't mind waking up there and fighting Dremora. I'd find a portal and find myself in a much more interesting world.

go try it out

Nik Cruz mogs me though

Low inhib / comunicaion is a must for normies to get laid, only chad can be shy and get away with it.

i agree that being low inhib is important especially if you are low-tier but not trucel. I am trying to be low inhib with benzos like clonazepam maybe try that
this

Megacope. You will return here after living one months in absolute agony and cringe kek

Curries are low inhib as fuck and you can see how many of them are still incels

Correct. NT is low inhib. This is the conclusion of the outinpublicpill.