Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am cursed to live as a foreigner (Eastern European) in United States, AMA

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
It's literally impossible for me to make any connections, and when I mean connections, I'm talking about genuine friendships. I'm going to bars, I go to gym, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Yeah, I know that in order to make some sort of connection you have to start with some small talk bullshit, but I hate it. I like to talk about philosophy, science and things that go on a deep level.

Being foreigner in US is like living as an amputated mutant on the downtown streets. People ignoring you, making fun of you, shitting on you literally. I have a thick accent that makes me go crazy whenever someone asks me where I'm from. Like it's almost 6 years since I am in the States and I get angry and offensive when someone does that. It's fucking tiring and nobody seems to understand that.

As speaking on women, it's already over. I can do better on writing than talking, and my talking improved significantly when in college. But my main strength is texting. It's easy to do it. But with women it's quite hard to interact if I show my face, I like to make conversations and ask questions that can develop into a serious conversation. And women ignore me, they block me on Snapchat, insta or whatever platform when I show them my true face. I am not even insulting them, I'm just trying to know them asking them how they are, what are their hobbies, things like that. But I'm fucked up.

In bars, no luck. I went to 2 speed datings, life facefucked me again. Living in America is fucking depressing and it's no wonder why most men are commiting suicide.

Jesus Christ this is why I just sit at home. Sounds brutal man.

Jesus Christ this is why I just sit at home. Sounds brutal man.
One friend of mine actually empathized with me last days when I talked to him. He said something like "you're kinda trapped in that bullshit" and it feels man.

I don't regret anything when I say I hate americans.

Why not go back?

I am cursed to be a foreigner thoughts?

Word to @BummerDrummer and @MountainGorilla

It's literally impossible for me to make any connections, and when I mean connections, I'm talking about genuine friendships. I'm going to bars, I go to gym, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Yeah, I know that in order to make some sort of connection you have to start with some small talk bullshit, but I hate it. I like to talk about philosophy, science and things that go on a deep level.

Being foreigner in US is like living as an amputated mutant on the downtown streets. People ignoring you, making fun of you, shitting on you literally. I have a thick accent that makes me go crazy whenever someone asks me where I'm from. Like it's almost 6 years since I am in the States and I get angry and offensive when someone does that. It's fucking tiring and nobody seems to understand that.

As speaking on women, it's already over. I can do better on writing than talking, and my talking improved significantly when in college. But my main strength is texting. It's easy to do it. But with women it's quite hard to interact if I show my face, I like to make conversations and ask questions that can develop into a serious conversation. And women ignore me, they block me on Snapchat, insta or whatever platform when I show them my true face. I am not even insulting them, I'm just trying to know them asking them how they are, what are their hobbies, things like that. But I'm fucked up.

In bars, no luck. I went to 2 speed datings, life facefucked me again. Living in America is fucking depressing and it's no wonder why most men are commiting suicide.
The only places worse than the US for ethnic guys are Canada, UK and Australia imo.
Why not go back?
Just go back bro theory

Just go back bro theory

The US is literally the worst country on this planet to be a male

The average guy in the US is gymmmaxxed and fashionmaxxed, why even bother trying to compete if you can just bail

Eastern euro? Nobody cares about that ngl unless you have an accent. Amerimutts think that anyone whos white skinned is white due to how mixed race this nation is. But if you have an accent just lol
Why not go back?

I still think Canada, UK and Australia are worse tbh
India also lol.
The average guy in the US is gymmmaxxed and fashionmaxxed, why even bother trying to compete if you can just bail
So is the average guy in other western anglo countries. And bailing isn't as easy as it sounds with nowhere to easily go and no job to find overseas. If it was so easy way more guys would have done it by now.

I still think Canada, UK and Australia are worse tbh
India also lol.

So is the average guy in other western anglo countries. And bailing isn't as easy as it sounds with nowhere to easily go and no job to find overseas. If it was so easy way more guys would have done it by now.

Im talking specifically about OP, its probably harder for him to stay in the US given how many hoops you have to jump through to become a citizen

Also slavs are super ugly (I know cause my pheno is slavic), if he moves back to EE he can just compete against other slavs, in the US he has to compete against WASPs and nerdics

He gets all the shit for being white but none of the benefits

I dont get indians and eastern euros trying to make it in the US, its an uphill battle

If you speak hindu/russian just move, why make it harder for yourself

Serious? I was thinking of going there to ascend but doesn't seem profitable now

I dont get indians and eastern euros trying to make it in the US, its an uphill battle
bailing isn't as easy as it sounds with nowhere to easily go and no job to find overseas
The only thing left in america is generational wealth. If you didn't get born into a house / land it's financially over.
Bailing overseas will only become more difficult in the future when tensions continue to rise globally.

Im talking specifically about OP, its probably harder for him to stay in the US given how many hoops you have to jump through to become a citizen

Also slavs are super ugly (I know cause my pheno is slavic), if he moves back to EE he can just compete against other slavs, in the US he has to compete against WASPs and nerdics

He gets all the shit for being white but none of the benefits
Slav guys have it bad too just in different ways than ethnic guys do.
Unfortunately many indians and eastern euro guys are second generation that were born in the US. They didn't choose to come here. Their parents did.
If you speak hindu/russian just move, why make it harder for yourself
That's the thing though. Many indians and russians born in the US don't speak the language from their ethnic country of origin and only know English and American customs. It's a failure of multiculturalism and the short sighted and naive views of their parents that such ethnicels find themselves adrift with nowhere to go.
The only thing left in america is generational wealth. If you didn't get born into a house / land it's financially over.
Bailing overseas will only become more difficult in the future when tensions continue to rise globally.
tbh but that's true of many other countries and has always been. Americans are just starting to realize it now that the era of American exceptionalism and getting into the American middle class through meritocracy is coming to an end/has already ended and the country is not much different than other countries.

It's not like you can accuse me of something regarding not putting effort. I actually go outside and try to ascend somehow, but I fail over and over. I'm still coping with the fact that some girl with low standards will give me a chance and we can connect on some level emotionally.

But it's fucking hard and I hate Americans for how I got treated.

It's not like you can accuse me of something regarding not putting effort. I actually go outside and try to ascend somehow, but I fail over and over. I'm still coping with the fact that some girl with low standards will give me a chance and we can connect on some level emotionally.

But it's fucking hard and I hate Americans for how I got treated.
I'm Russian speaking and spend a lot of time in USA. Don't even try american girls. You will never understand them and they will not get you. Try immigrant girls from your own country. Also, forget about friendship, It does not exist in USA in a way we know it. America is for making money. That's all.

brutal same here, it's over boyo

You still have the luxury of jbw, unlike deathnic americans like myself

Would you rather be rice and get no pussy? It could always be worse buddy boyo
It's the same bullshit and the same depression if you are ugly, no matter what the race is. I am quite tall (5'10) and still get no pussy.
Go back then.

Fucking illegals stealing our jobs.
I'm legal you cucktard

It's the same bullshit and the same depression if you are ugly, no matter what the race is. I am quite tall (5'10) and still get no pussy.

I'm legal you cucktard
Mogs me

It's better than being curry

Your first mistake was to move to that shithole. China its where its at boyo. Chinese hoes cant tell a eurocuck from a slav just say ur austrian or some shit.

Chad CCP > Weak ass USA virgins

I know exactly what you mean. Here in SF there is a Russian/EE enclave called the outer Richmond district. A lot of Chinese and Russians live side by side there and we get made fun of by the Anglos that live in Pacific Heights and the Marina district. They view the Richmond district as the "boonies" even though the Richmond district has even less crime than the Marina/Pac heights.

We are seen as the foreign other. They'll be glad to date the Russian/Chinese foids that live there but their foids want absolutely nothing to do with ethnic/foreign men (unless they are British or western European).

I know exactly what you mean. Here in SF there is a Russian/EE enclave called the outer Richmond district. A lot of Chinese and Russians live side by side there and we get made fun of by the Anglos that live in Pacific Heights and the Marina district. They view the Richmond district as the "boonies" even though the Richmond district has even less crime than the Marina/Pac heights.

We are seen as the foreign other. They'll be glad to date the Russian/Chinese foids that live there but their foids want absolutely nothing to do with ethnic/foreign men (unless they are British or western European).
EE foids, as beautiful as they might be, have a venomous tongue. They'll fake their intentions because they want Americans with lots of money.

I'm Russian speaking and spend a lot of time in USA. Don't even try american girls. You will never understand them and they will not get you. Try immigrant girls from your own country. Also, forget about friendship, It does not exist in USA in a way we know it. America is for making money. That's all.
He speaking truth, it's better to date your own as being immigrant or non native
Slav guys have it bad too just in different ways than ethnic guys do.
Such as ?

Such as ?
They don't have as high SMV as western European guys in many people's view from what I've read. Also they are disproportionately represented in redpill, manosphere and incel spaces just like many ethnic guys. That suggests they don't have an easy time with women because guys usually come upon the redpill, manosphere and incel spaces if they have trouble with women.

nothing suprising, slavcels and ricecels simply don't get media coverage or simply EE and EA migrants are seen as non violent second class citizens
in UK there's huge polish migration and situation is same as you descibed. Polaks are driscriminated against bong chavs, but at same time they would gladly date polish foids, while polish men only option is date their own, cause they are invisible to native foids
They don't have as high SMV as western European guys in many people's view from what I've read. Also they are disproportionately represented in redpill, manosphere and incel spaces just like many ethnic guys. That suggests they don't have an easy time with women because guys usually come upon the redpill, manosphere and incel spaces if they have trouble with women.
it's not suprise i'm myseld polish
here on our's incel forums we make memes about slavic subhumans compared to germanic and latin chads
and slav women aren't really that attractive as many fantasize ( they aren't ugly tho, just fantasy don't live to hype )

Last edited:
and slav women aren't really that attractive as many fantasize ( they aren't ugly tho, just fantasy don't live to hype )
I respectfully disagree. Few years ago I was in Warsaw. The number of Stacies is astonishing.

I respectfully disagree. Few years ago I was in Warsaw. The number of Stacies is astonishing.
it's depend on your tastes, really i like slav women, but don't idealize them

honestly, i have to disagree with you. you could have it way worse.
1. JBW
2. in all the countries i ever travelled, america was the only place were SOMEONE ELSE came to ME to start a conversation. later when they realised i have a
3. EUROPEAN ACCENT, they were actually interested for a sec about that.

just try a smooth transition from there to a real talk topic, and read their body language. one in two times they are actually comfortable.
one in a million times a foid might even wanna be your girlfriend

honestly, i have to disagree with you. you could have it way worse.
1. JBW
2. in all the countries i ever travelled, america was the only place were SOMEONE ELSE came to ME to start a conversation. later when they realised i have a
3. EUROPEAN ACCENT, they were actually interested for a sec about that.

just try a smooth transition from there to a real talk topic, and read their body language. one in two times they are actually comfortable.
one in a million times a foid might even wanna be your girlfriend
cope cope cope. If I was that special I would've slayed already and fuck pussy like crazy. But I've lowered my standards so low that I'll go with fat women tbh.

Very true, but Slavic females are notorious gold-diggers even by normal foid standards so he might struggle considerably with that unless he's loaded.

Very true, but Slavic females are notorious gold-diggers even by normal foid standards so he might struggle considerably with that unless he's loaded.
Based. Slavic women have been like that for ages. They might seem sweet and compassionate but the reality is that they behave well with foreigners (especially Americans) because they want a visa and a dude with lots of money.

Based. Slavic women have been like that for ages. They might seem sweet and compassionate but the reality is that they behave well with foreigners (especially Americans) because they want a visa and a dude with lots of money.
Right. But he is slavic himself. And anyway, if he is incel, maximum he can do is betabuxing.