Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am desperate in my current situation and don't know how to continue

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Holy fuck I legit don't know how to go on.
So in the next two weeks I have to finish a very big project at work. I have to interact with other people all the fucking now.
I honestly can't do this. I don't have the attention span and knowledge for this. "Social anxiety" makes it also insurmountable.

I would drop out, without any doubt, but IF I DROP OUT NOW I WOULDN'T GET MY GRADUATION. (We can get different job-specific degrees here by working in underpaid and dumb jobs, it's the biggest scam ever).

That would mean one thing for me:
I wasted my last three years in a underpaid job I absolutely hate and don't even get my degree for that. I hope you get what I mean.

I don't have anyone to talk about this. No friends, no gf, I tried to talk with my mother, but she can't give me any solutions. She is just sad and said things like "oh please don't end everything here" and other stuff. I don't judge her for that.

Wageslaving ruined my life and drove me even deeper into inceldom, because I physically aged so fucking hard in the last 3 years.

After that project I'll be able to become a NEET for like 1 year (I saved enough money for that), but firstly I have to finish it and this is already impossible for me.
But what then?
Wageslave in another job again?
I can't do this shit anymore. I would rather kill myself than continue working until I'm 70 years old.
The future frightens the shit out of me.

Only a big happening can save me.
I'm so sad that this coronavirus isn't deadly enough to make big changes.
I'm so sad that WW3 hasn't started yet and probably will never start.

Being a wageslave and an incel is unCOPEable.

Be diagnosed for autism and collect the NEETBuxx

Get someone else at your work to finish the project or pay them to finish

Brutal shit man

fap to lolis

My government forces everyone to work.
There are even workshops for literally disabled people
Yeah i cant neetbux here because of it. And i can't get a job elsewhere because i graduated. I didn't learn jack shit tbh and can't even write scientifical things for fucks sake. I should be forced to rope at any moment.

You either finish it or not do it and wageslave for the rest of your life. Or rope.
I would get decent money and absolutely hate the job.
I guess it's rope.
Yeah i cant neetbux here because of it. And i can't get a job elsewhere because i graduated. I didn't learn jack shit tbh and can't even write scientifical things for fucks sake. I should be forced to rope at any moment.
There is no escape.

I wasted my last three years in a underpaid job I absolutely hate and don't even get my degree for that
Brutal, not much to do here except just hope things get better honestly.

Holy fuck I legit don't know how to go on.
So in the next two weeks I have to finish a very big project at work. I have to interact with other people all the fucking now.
I honestly can't do this. I don't have the attention span and knowledge for this. "Social anxiety" makes it also insurmountable.

I would drop out, without any doubt, but IF I DROP OUT NOW I WOULDN'T GET MY GRADUATION. (We can get different job-specific degrees here by working in underpaid and dumb jobs, it's the biggest scam ever).

That would mean one thing for me:
I wasted my last three years in a underpaid job I absolutely hate and don't even get my degree for that. I hope you get what I mean.

I don't have anyone to talk about this. No friends, no gf, I tried to talk with my mother, but she can't give me any solutions. She is just sad and said things like "oh please don't end everything here" and other stuff. I don't judge her for that.

Wageslaving ruined my life and drove me even deeper into inceldom, because I physically aged so fucking hard in the last 3 years.

After that project I'll be able to become a NEET for like 1 year (I saved enough money for that), but firstly I have to finish it and this is already impossible for me.
But what then?
Wageslave in another job again?
I can't do this shit anymore. I would rather kill myself than continue working until I'm 70 years old.
The future frightens the shit out of me.

Only a big happening can save me.
I'm so sad that this coronavirus isn't deadly enough to make big changes.
I'm so sad that WW3 hasn't started yet and probably will never start.

Being a wageslave and an incel is unCOPEable.
TLDR

sad shit bro, don't know what to say

Welcome brother to the wageslavery

EN6_VhRWsAA4R2C.jpg