Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am drunk and on top of the world

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
When I'm drunk I'm a low inhib King. I will fuck up Chad and fuck his whole family and piss on them. Then I will cook my favorite meal in his fucking kitchen and sleep in his bed and fuck every whore he ever spoke to. Btw it feels funny being drunk antfter not drinking for af while. Next time I go out I will drink so I become more lowinhibb so I can do based shit

Fuck you

i was also drunk last night for the first time in months
you can probably see that from my posts which became kinda fucked
good feeling to become low inhib
but the prize is too high

i was also drunk last night for the first time in months
you can probably see that from my posts which became kinda fucked
good feeling to become low inhib
but the prize is too high
Being low inhib is so good bro I wish I was low inhib but I'm high inhib cuck. I hate that I'm not based irl

Being low inhib is so good bro I wish I was low inhib but I'm high inhib cuck. I hate that I'm not based irl
i think you have to slowly train it and increase your tolerance .
Im currently working on it by exposing myself to social situations and trying to just say whatever the fuck i want
Its working good and im getting more based everyday , but its a long process
we got high inhib over our whole lifetime , so itll take some time to readjust to IDGAF Lifestyle

lick mypenis
Fuck you and go clean my bedroom because in lazy
i think you have to slowly train it and increase your tolerance .
Im currently working on it by exposing myself to social situations and trying to just say whatever the fuck i want
Its working good and im getting more based everyday , but its a long process
we got high inhib over our whole lifetime , so itll take some time to readjust to IDGAF Lifestyle
Yeah that's good that you're doing that. I wish I was drunk 24:7 it's the only time I feel weightless and strong. But I wanna be able to be low inhib without being drunk. Might train myself too.

Fuck you and go clean my bedroom because in lazy
Clean your room and wash your penis before you criticize the world , bucko
Yeah that's good that you're doing that. I wish I was drunk 24:7 it's the only time I feel weightless and strong. But I wanna be able to be low inhib without being drunk. Might train myself too.
A Therapist would probably tell you the same .
Shock Therapy is the best solutions to adjust your brain to a radically different Way of Life .
But as soon as you go low inhib and act more masculine and take more risks ,
there will be people trying to stop you , cause people want to preserve the Status Quo and want you staying in your current position of the dominance hierarchy .
I noticed that ,if one Crab tries to climb out of the barrel , there are 10 others ready to pull him back in .

Clean your room and wash your penis before you criticize the world , bucko

A Therapist would probably tell you the same .
Shock Therapy is the best solutions to adjust your brain to a radically different Way of Life .
But as soon as you go low inhib and act more masculine and take more risks ,
there will be people trying to stop you , cause people want to preserve the Status Quo and want you staying in your current position of the dominance hierarchy .
I noticed that ,if one Crab tries to climb out of the barrel , there are 10 others ready to pull him back in .
Damn I want shock therapy....do they do that still?

Damn I want shock therapy....do they do that still?
no bro , i meant shock therapy in the sense of shocking your brain by exposing it to " dangerous " social situations .
Not in the literal sense jfl

no bro , i meant shock therapy in the sense of shocking your brain by exposing it to " dangerous " social situations .
Not in the literal sense jfl
oh fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I was boutta say damn thisnigga did his research and shit