Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM entitled to sex. Foids owe me sex as reparations.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Hello IT.

No, this isn't bait.

It's not that complicated. Sex is basic human neccessity like water, or oxygen.

Unless you were the bottom 0.00000000001% subhuman, you were able to get a virgin waifu. This was the case even well into the 90s.

It. Is. My. Right.

Foids offer sex willingly to abusive, misogynist Chads. I am not abusive or misogynistic. In the words of Elliot Rodger: "I Deserve It More."

If blacks are entitled reparations for slavery, then I'm entitled sex for the suffering I endured.

I was promised sex as reparations for my suffering. I was told through out my life that one day, all my suffering will be rewarded. It hasn't happened.

Unless you were the bottom 0.00000000001% subhuman, you were able to get a virgin waifu. This was the case even well into the 90s.
1790s, you mean, right?

Humanity's main purpose is to reproduce and keep on producing offsprings. To deny us of that birth right is cruel torture.

Women should be enslaved by incels to provide sex to make up for their Holocaust against ugly men. If Jews get reparations so do sub-8's.

Hello IT.

No, this isn't bait.

It's not that complicated. Sex is basic human neccessity like water, or oxygen.

It. Is. My. Right.

Foids offer sex willingly to abusive, misogynist Chads. I am not abusive or misogynistic. In the words of Elliot Rodger: "I Deserve It More."

If blacks are entitled reparations for slavery, then I'm entitled sex for the suffering I endured.

I was promised sex as reparations for my suffering. I was told through out my life that one day, all my suffering will be rewarded. It hasn't happened.
Everyone deserves to have they're own wife

Humanity's main purpose is to reproduce and keep on producing offsprings. To deny us of that birth right is cruel torture.

That has never been a birth right, and there is no such thing as purpose, lastly, in humanity's history there were always men that didn't reproduce

@DirtyCurryCell
Any sentence starting with "I deserve" or "I'm entitled to" is bullshit, nobody is owed anything in life, its a free for all, everything is up for grabs, and the people who believe in "deserving" are usually just people who are unwilling to do whatever it takes to get what they want

Are you willing to wealthmax to pay for sex - No
Are you willing to rape - No
Are you willing to learn a new language and go to a new country - No
Are you willing to target blind women and women with other disabilities that are insecure (prosthetic leg) - No
Etc, etc, etc

When we get down to specifics, truth is you aren't really willing to do anything to get what you want, you just believe you should get it, life never works like that, there are always winners and losers, and if losers want to get a piece of the pie, they have to break the rules or go to greater lengths to get what they want, if you are unwilling to do that, you have no right to complain

I speak two languages.

I don't mean just randomly know a language, I mean know a language with respect to the country you want to move to where you have better chances

For example, 90% of all whitecels on this site could slay in south east asia, none of them are willing to move to those countries and learn the language, that's what I'm talking about

Just randomly knowing multiple languages has nothing to do with anything I'm saying

I don't mean just randomly know a language, I mean know a language with respect to the country you want to move to where you have better chances

For example, 90% of all whitecels on this site could slay in south east asia, none of them are willing to move to those countries and learn the language, that's what I'm talking about

Just randomly knowing multiple languages has nothing to do with anything I'm saying
They don't need to know the language to slay in SEA. Maybe in Japan or South Korea.

They don't need to know the language to slay in SEA. Maybe in Japan or South Korea.

Of course they don't, but if they want to STAY and WORK in the country they do have to learn the language, which is why I said "MOVE" to the country NOT VISIT

There's no point in visiting to date and fuck for few days just to go back to your shitty sexless life

What are they going to be, "vacationcels"? JFL

Go and have sex once every year for a week and then come back to the forum to complain about not getting dates?

That doesn't make sense

That has never been a birth right, and there is no such thing as purpose, lastly, in humanity's history there were always men that didn't reproduce

@DirtyCurryCell
Any sentence starting with "I deserve" or "I'm entitled to" is bullshit, nobody is owed anything in life, its a free for all, everything is up for grabs, and the people who believe in "deserving" are usually just people who are unwilling to do whatever it takes to get what they want

Are you willing to target blind women and women with other disabilities that are insecure (prosthetic leg) - No
Etc, etc, etc

When we get down to specifics, truth is you aren't really willing to do anything to get what you want, you just believe you should get it, life never works like that, there are always winners and losers, and if losers want to get a piece of the pie, they have to break the rules or go to greater lengths to get what they want, if you are unwilling to do that, you have no right to complain
I've never seen such a Capitalist like you on this website. The earth belongs to everybody, not only to does that have the "pie". And yes, they are winners and losers, but all of this is engineered by the System, or shitstem more exactly. As for "willing to rape" or "Are you willing to target blind women and women with other disabilities that are insecure", LOL. You even want us to rob the blind, SRS. Which God are you serving? Clearly not the Creator. Satan is your master.

I've never seen such a Capitalist like you on this website. The earth belongs to everybody

No the earth belongs to nobody, you don't seem to get the irony of saying this

Are you vegan?

I'm guessing no

Does the earth belong to the animals that we kill for by products to use in manufacturing goods and for food?

How come I can kill and eat almost any animal but the earth belongs to everybody

Oh by "everybody" you mean "every human, but fuck animals though" lol, my how convenient that is

Well guess what, you are just a hypocrite, I'm doing the same thing as you, I'm just not a hypocrite about it and my list is just longer rather than just excluding animals, my list is "fuck every living thing, I'm out for myself"

they are winners and losers, but all of this is engineered by the System, or shitstem more exactly

The system reflects the natural world, take away modern civilization and put us all out into the wild, and its actually much worse

As for "willing to rape" or "Are you willing to target blind women and women with other disabilities that are insecure"

LOL. You even want us to rob the blind, SRS

Who said anything about robbing the blind, I said to date blind women, they are less likely to be able to gauge your looks and more likely to be looking for a "serious partner" to settle down with rather than a fling

Which God are you serving? Clearly not the Creator. Satan is your master.

This is like asking - "which plantation are you from" with a smile, as though you are proud of which slave master you serve :feelskek:

I serve myself, but if I were to adopt a religion, I'd be more likely to serve the norse Gods than they God you are talking about (I'm assuming Christian)

If you are an incel and you believe in a kind, loving, just God, you are a fucking idiot, you literally have to deny reality, don't ever claim to be black pilled

Your God has made it easier for Chad to get to heaven than you as everything in his life will go smoothly

No the earth belongs to nobody, you don't seem to get the irony of saying this

Are you vegan?

I'm guessing no

Does the earth belong to the animals that we kill for by products to use in manufacturing goods and for food?

How come I can kill and eat almost any animal but the earth belongs to everybody

Oh by "everybody" you mean "every human, but fuck animals though" lol, my how convenient that is

Well guess what, you are just a hypocrite, I'm doing the same thing as you, I'm just not a hypocrite about it and my list is just longer rather than just excluding animals, my list is "fuck every living thing, I'm out for myself"
The animals are for the people of this earth, but overproduction and overconsumption of meat, in particular, is unnatural, so I'm not a hypocrite.

The system reflects the natural world, take away modern civilization and put us all out into the wild, and its actually much worse
Not let's see how hypocrite you are, this world isn't natural, it's owned by the elites and their own wills

Who said anything about robbing the blind, I said to date blind women, they are less likely to be able to gauge your looks and more likely to be looking for a "serious partner" to settle down with rather than a fling
You said never said it was for an LTR, at first.

This is like asking - "which plantation are you from" with a smile, as though you are proud of which slave master you serve :feelskek:

I serve myself, but if I were to adopt a religion, I'd be more likely to serve the norse Gods than they God you are talking about (I'm assuming Christian)

If you are an incel and you believe in a kind, loving, just God, you are a fucking idiot, you literally have to deny reality, don't ever claim to be black pilled

Your God has made it easier for Chad to get to heaven than you as everything in his life will go smoothly
You are truly satanic, so you belong to the elite or are truly brainwashed by them, therefore a total idiot. What gain does a chad have in this earth if he will perish in hell for eternity?

The animals are for the people of this earth

Just saying something doesn't make it true, and no the bible is not proof of anything, its circular logic to say so:

6284218693_5ca86a9f6b_z.jpg

Not let's see how hypocrite you are, this world isn't natural, it's owned by the elites and their own wills

Ok now I'm wondering two things:
1. If english is your first language
2. If you even know what the word hypocrite means

Your response doesn't even mean anything, I don't even get what you are trying to imply here lol

You are truly satanic, so you belong to the elite or are truly brainwashed by them, therefore a total idiot. What gain does a chad have in this earth if he will perish in hell for eternity?

The thing is Chad is going to heaven and you are going to hell, keep coping though, its way easier for someone who has an enjoyable life to "turn to God" than for someone who hates their life (an incel), most incels are going to kill themselves, commit crimes, rape, fuck whores, etc

Chad in his 30's has already had his fill of "degeneracy" and is now "settling down" and "changing his life", so he's more likely to die "saved" and go to heaven, while a bitter incel who hasn't gotten much enjoyment in life is more likely to hate life and God and go to hell

That's just common sense, most incels are going to hell and most Chads are going to heaven, its just obvious, keep coping though lol

Just saying something doesn't make it true, and no the bible is not proof of anything, its circular logic to say so:

6284218693_5ca86a9f6b_z.jpg

Ok now I'm wondering two things:
1. If english is your first language
2. If you even know what the word hypocrite means

Your response doesn't even mean anything, I don't even get what you are trying to imply here lol

The thing is Chad is going to heaven and you are going to hell, keep coping though, its way easier for someone who has an enjoyable life to "turn to God" than for someone who hates their life (an incel), most incels are going to kill themselves, commit crimes, rape, fuck whores, etc

Chad in his 30's has already had his fill of "degeneracy" and is now "settling down" and "changing his life", so he's more likely to die "saved" and go to heaven, while a bitter incel who hasn't gotten much enjoyment in life is more likely to hate life and God and go to hell

That's just common sense, most incels are going to hell and most Chads are going to heaven, its just obvious, keep coping though lol
You are a joke and simply because you don't believe in God, and imply that Incels are evil people that will at some point do stupid things, simply makes yourself evil and stupid. As for chads, you're not one in the beginning and you should enjoy your life free from hate, mischief and jealousy.

You are a joke and simply because you don't believe in God, and imply that Incels are evil people that will at some point do stupid things, simply makes yourself evil and stupid.

I'd advise you to read the average post and thread from this site, if you think these guys will be loved by your God, you are a retard, but believing your God is loving makes you a retard to begin with lol

I'd advise you to read the average post and thread from this site, if you think these guys will be loved by your God, you are a retard, but believing your God is loving makes you a retard to begin with lol
So, you're an atheist, that's OK for me. May your retarded soul be saved with wisdom.

@DirtyCurryCell

Etc, etc, etc

High IQ.

So, you're an atheist, that's OK for me. May your retarded soul be saved with wisdom.

I'm Agnostic, A God could exist, but I'm not brainwashed like you to think I just randomly happened upon the "one true religion" and THIS SPECIFIC GOD IS DEFINITELY THE REAL ONE

You have to realize a takes a HIGH LEVEL OF ARROGANCE to assume that you just happened upon or were just born into THE "RIGHT" RELIGION and everybody else is DEFINITELY WRONG and THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD BE WRONG

There are many Gods and religions that are documented to have existed BEFORE CHRISTIANITY

So please see how moronic and arrogant it is to assume your religion (which is rather new with respect to history) is the "right" one

You might die and find out Islam was the one true religion

You might die and find out that the Norse Gods and all other Gods exist too along with your God, even in the bible God says he's a JEALOUS GOD, what does the ONLY God in existence have to be JEALOUS of? (seriously ask yourself this, Christians never really think about what they are reading in the bible)

That should really make you think

All the "false idols" he punished people for worshiping in the bible stories COULD VERY WELL BE OTHER GODS, AND HE PUNISHED PEOPLE BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS

You guys don't even read and understand your own bible, you don't think about it at all

Last edited:
Do you want to see what the effects of continuous popping out children looks like. Lions don't have a unified purpose, other species of animals don't have a unified purpose. Thus what gives the notion that humans have a unified purpose, if resources end up being scarce due to the ongoing human popping, there will be war that would break out, since you fail to realise that not all humans think in the same cognition, thus not all humans are going to be interested in popping kids (though I know others will take what I said from that as a means of assuming I'm anti-natalist). It's an expected possibility that not all men in the past, especially that within ancient times were lucky to get pussy, as most foids were shared amongst the same men, and we clearly know those men weren't incels either.
I'm Agnostic, A God could exist, but I'm not brainwashed like you to think I just randomly happened upon the "one true religion" and THIS SPECIFIC GOD IS DEFINITELY THE REAL ONE

You have to realize a takes a HIGH LEVEL OF ARROGANCE to assume that you just happened upon or were just born into THE "RIGHT" RELIGION and everybody else is DEFINITELY WRONG and THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD BE WRONG

There are many Gods and religions that are documented to have existed BEFORE CHRISTIANITY

So please see how moronic and arrogant it is to assume your religion (which is rather new with respect to history) is the "right" one

You might die and find out that the Norse Gods and all other Gods exist too along with your God, even in the bible God says he's a JEALOUS GOD, what does the ONLY God in existence have to be JEALOUS of? (seriously ask yourself this, Christians never really think about what they are reading in the bible)

All the "false idols" he punished people for worshiping in the bible stories COULD VERY WELL BE OTHER GODS, AND HE PUNISHED PEOPLE BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS

You guys don't even read and understand your own bible, you don't think about it at all
See god does sin, and everyone tells me it's definitely not an issue or that it had its own "reasons", yeah I guess chad had his own reasons as well as normies to bully me for looking disgusting, even though I was smart and being nice to them just like I'm nice to anyone.

Edit: I've been right about it all along, God is both benevolent and malevolent, both sins and spreads virtue. It's a sadist and people praise it to be otherwise. Spiritualists are no different to materialists. They place things on pedestals and assume no harm can be done by the thing they praise.

Last edited:

First of all, I never assumed that my "religion" IS THE ONLY ONE, I am well aware that they are hundreds of other "religions".

But, since I was born Christian, I believe in ONE GOD.

YES GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, HE WANT'S YOU TO FOLLOW HIS RIGHTFUL PATH AND LET NOT SATAN TAKE SOULS AWAY FROM HIM, HE WANT'S YOU TO BE SAVED.

"YOU WERE BOUGHT AT A PRICE. THEREFORE HONOR GOD WITH YOUR BODIES" NIV, 1 CORINTHIANS 6:20.

FYI, Islam is officially an Abrahamic "religion", and it's written in the Quran that Jews, as well as Christians, can practice and abide by their faith.

I read the Bible and I put efforts to understand its meaning, not just spitting rage on some verses that seem to be hard to understand for some.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

"YOU WERE BOUGHT AT A PRICE. THEREFORE HONOR GOD WITH YOUR BODIES" NIV, 1 CORINTHIANS 6:20.

1. Makes no sense, if God is all powerful there is no price, he can create something out of nothing, there was no sacrifice

2. Quoting scripture as evidence is stupid on its own, but its also circular logic, you can't use a book that says your beliefs are true as proof your beliefs are true lol, its circular logic, quoting scripture doesn't prove anything

1. Makes no sense, if God is all powerful there is no price, he can create something out of nothing, there was no sacrifice

2. Quoting scripture as evidence is stupid on its own, but its also circular logic, you can't use a book that says your beliefs are true as proof your beliefs are true lol, its circular logic, quoting scripture doesn't prove anything
Poor little Melvin doesn't know Bible verses aren't supposed to make much sense since it's been rewritten so many times already. :(

I am entitled to euthanasia.

So, you've never heard about FALLEN ANGELS, or you simply play stupid?

It's tiring to discuss with someone that has no arguments at all against God's existence, and promptly introduced ambiguities into its fallacies.

So, you've never heard about FALLEN ANGELS, or you simply play stupid?

I was born into a christian family, of course I've heard

If you were born a few hundred years ago into a viking tribe you'd never have heard about any of the shit you believe though, you'd worship Odin and Thor, etc

Lets be honest, those Gods are way more awesome, one gets into heaven (Valhalla) by dying in battle, how awesome is that

It's tiring to discuss with someone that has no arguments at all against God's existence, and promptly introduced ambiguities into its fallacies.

I don't know whether God exists or not, all I know is that based on his actions he is not a "good" God, also please tell me what fallacies I have introduced

"women's rights" :feelskek: :feelskek:

So do you think blackcels deserve reparations?

Yes you are entitled.
We deserve sex and a loving family, like every guy had before the sexual revolution. We all do. Fuck the cucks.

I mean, the fact of the matter is that society made and, I'm inclined to believe, still makes a social contract with boys that if they do everything right, they will get their "happily ever after" with a wife and a happy family, and then collectively breaks that contract the moment he reaches adolescence and proves not to be a chad. Were this flipped around on women, we would hear about nothing else until it was fixed, but the fact of the matter is that they can literally do anything they please right up until they hit the wall, and even afterwards, they still seem to be able to find enough simps who would take a post-wall bimbo that they can just wait until one finds her.

Women should be enslaved by incels to provide sex to make up for their Holocaust against ugly men. If Jews get reparations so do sub-8's.
High iq and high t comment.

1790s, you mean, right?
No, he's right. Even in the 90s it wasn't entirely over for sub 8 men.
I mean, the fact of the matter is that society made and, I'm inclined to believe, still makes a social contract with boys that if they do everything right, they will get their "happily ever after" with a wife and a happy family, and then collectively breaks that contract the moment he reaches adolescence and proves not to be a chad. Were this flipped around on women, we would hear about nothing else until it was fixed, but the fact of the matter is that they can literally do anything they please right up until they hit the wall, and even afterwards, they still seem to be able to find enough simps who would take a post-wall bimbo that they can just wait until one finds her.
BASED.

Last edited: