Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am fuckin losing my mind. This couple/love bs is every where. I can’t even watch a movie. in every fuckin movie the guys get a girl.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just watched 2 movies.

Jumangi and then pirates of the Caribbean and they got nothing to do with romance but they still somehow manage to put romance in them. Like wtf give me a fuckin break.

I feel like beating the shit of these foids everytime I see these movies.

I explicitly search “action” genere and avoid romance and comedy since those are littered with coupe bs.

Yet all the marvel movies, transformer movies, and like 90 percent of the Netflix shows and movies are full of this love nonsense.

I can’t escape this shitty reality no matter what I do. This will taunt me for rest of my life. This making me feel very angry and suicidal as I am always surrounded by stuff I can’t have.

Tell me some good incel friendly movies where the couple dies or especially where roastie gets killed/raped or movies where women live in dystopian society and chad does not come to save them in the end. Preferably any movie without romance tho.

yea fucking stupid cunts

Yes, this is the reason I don’t listen to any music anymore or watch any kind of media. I only watch historical videos etc. but even those occasionally remind you of your loneliness.

It's because love is supposed to be something everyone concerns about or can relate to.
As much as someone might deny it, having the perfect lover is probably something that everyone is somewhat intersted in.
It sucks, but I kinda understand why they do it. It's easy market

The portrayal of "love" is becoming more and more constant in today's movies, especially when they aim to get the attention of teens

Nowadays almost every movie and series usually involves some kind of relationship between Chad/Tyrone and a subhuman roastie, but at least there is some realism to them though.

Last edited:
I just wrecked my brain for a full 2 minutes trying to come up with a movie with absolutely no romance, love, husband/wife dynamic. I can't think of a single one. Not a single one. And I watch a lot of movies.

Blair Witch Project. Only one off the top of my mind lol.

Agreed tbh, Why do they put romance in bloody action films?

I was watching Fury the other week and almost ended up punching my TV because of one scene.
Luckily the bitch dies.

I watched a surprisingly good movie on Julu (Hulu) recently where a Christian zealot slaughtered a group of degenerate Chads, roastie JBs, and their soy-cuck beta slave.

I have rarely been more impressed by a cinematic production. I was fapping almost the entire time.

i skip those films unless its pure yuri romance

It’s everywhere, romance. It’s fucking annoying, even in war movies such as Pearl Harbor ( shitty movie anyways ).

I watched a surprisingly good movie on Julu (Hulu) recently where a Christian zealot slaughtered a group of degenerate Chads, roastie JBs, and their soy-cuck beta slave.

I have rarely been more impressed by a cinematic production. I was fapping almost the entire time.

Here it is. The acting leaves something to be desired, but the storyline is 100% incel-friendly, combining brutal blackpills with the redemption of an hERo figure.

Last edited:
I dont watch movies for a reason. Maybe a few charles bronson films or documentaries.

:feelsbadman:. I was watching a streamer play a fighting game I enjoy. The first thing I noticed is how good this guys facial bones are. He's a chadlite. He ended up saying that his girlfriend is calling. I checked his social media and he's dating a stacy. The stacy watches anime and the chadlite is into my hobby that I enjoy. This entire guy's life has been pure bliss and mine has been nothing but suffering:cryfeels:.

protip: dont watch movies

Yes, this is the reason I don’t listen to any music anymore or watch any kind of media. I only watch historical videos etc. but even those occasionally remind you of your loneliness.
yes music too fuck its irritating hearing it

The world revolves around this crap and it won't stop haunting us

I don't own a TV and have no desire to buy one. I don't know how you can watch the shit on there without getting sick, knowing what you all know.

It was worth maybe getting one before the internet video platforms became a Jew-controlled soyfest, but even youtube now is, well, look at what they feature and push to trending.

You can have your comic book superhero movies with flat-ass thots in pleather.

Those who make the media today embed messages in it to glorify sluts and Jewish materialist gluttony. Watching a movie or mainstream TV show is a demoralization attack on you unless you're a thot or a retard who doesn't know they're being attacked, in both cases they spend most of their time on their phones during the shows because they're such atrocious Jewish dogshit that has no originality and tons of greenscreen with shitty effects done by some thot with a media degree who knows learned a few video editing techniques between sucking tons of black cocks after her Jew anthropology lecture.

Last edited:
Try the movie Vanalla Sky with tom cruise! Its extremely black pilled, fucking Protag gets his chad face fucked up and then the ladies dont even give him a second glance. Jfl at thus real depiction of truecel struggle

I just wrecked my brain for a full 2 minutes trying to come up with a movie with absolutely no romance, love, husband/wife dynamic. I can't think of a single one. Not a single one. And I watch a lot of movies.

Blair Witch Project. Only one off the top of my mind lol.
The Thing ‘82, not a single foid in the film.

THIS. This is the most painful part of being incel in the west. Romance, sex and love is fucking everywhere. On the internet, on billboards, in magazines, in cartoons, in the local schools and restaurants - fucking everywhere.
And you can't experience any of it.
That being said, watch The Descent. Bunch of holes explore an unexplored cave because idfk, and get killed by monsters.

romantic love is an integral part of the human experience

They tell us "quit complaining about being incel, sex isn't everything," then proceed to shove sex down our throats 24/7 while virgin shaming us.

This is one of the main reasons why I stopped watching movies

THIS. This is the most painful part of being incel in the west. Romance, sex and love is fucking everywhere. On the internet, on billboards, in magazines, in cartoons, in the local schools and restaurants - fucking everywhere.
And you can't experience any of it.
That being said, watch The Descent. Bunch of holes explore an unexplored cave because idfk, and get killed by monsters.

good movie. I like movies where foids get brutally murdered

the foids prefered to be in dangerous places full of monsters deep down the earth instead of spending time with some incels in the safety of their homes¿

It's because love is supposed to be something everyone concerns about or can relate to.
As much as someone might deny it, having the perfect lover is probably something that everyone is somewhat intersted in.
It sucks, but I kinda understand why they do it. It's easy market
Reproduction is the primary motivator of all Life .
No wonder why its in every movie .

I suggest only watching Human Centipede 1 and 2 on repeat if you hate women.

the foids prefered to be in dangerous places full of monsters deep down the earth instead of spending time with some incels in the safety of their homes¿
Based.

If I made a movie it would go like this:

Some random faggot wakes up and is instantly arrested and sentenced to life in prison. In prison he gets cancer and kills some other random faggot in prison and then kills himself and burns in hell forever and ever.

The world is not made for us in mind

They tell us "quit complaining about being incel, sex isn't everything," then proceed to shove sex down our throats 24/7 while virgin shaming us.
romantic love is an integral part of the human experience
They are able to get sex and romance easily so they don't see it as a big deal and thus think we are ridiculous for wanting/needing it so badly. Even so, the truth will always remain: It is a biological need and everyone should be able to experience it regardless of genetics. Humanity needs to move past the unfairness of evolution since everyone wants to be so "progressive".
The world is not made for us in mind

:feelsbadman:. I was watching a streamer play a fighting game I enjoy. The first thing I noticed is how good this guys facial bones are. He's a chadlite. He ended up saying that his girlfriend is calling. I checked his social media and he's dating a stacy. The stacy watches anime and the chadlite is into my hobby that I enjoy. This entire guy's life has been pure bliss and mine has been nothing but suffering:cryfeels:.
I feel you man :cryfeels: