Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am fucking finished.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
I have now asked out literally every single female I know within my friends list and have accumulated a 100% rejection rate. Over fucking 10 years of time as well. No matter how much I work hard and succeed in my career I will never be loved. Not one fucking soul will ever give enough of a shit about me to at least give me a hug when I need it the most in my darkest times. I fucking hate how merciless life has been to me. What have I fucking done to ever deserve this? What? Please fucking tell me. I REALLY want to know!!! Just FUCKING WHY!?!?!?!?

I just downed an entire XL bottle of Jack's alone in my room. Fingers crossed all goes well and I fucking die of alcohol poisoning or some shit so I can end this nightmare that is called life.

I FUCKING hate this world.

I have no females or a friend list for that matter.

I haven’t had a female friend since sixth grade.
Also... 118 bluepillers

cheer up son, all those you asked will likely get treated like shit over the course of the next few years... they'll be in a position of drinking heavy & thinking too much and pop start thinking well chelseacel asked me out once and he seemed like a lonely guy who would treat me better than chad did

It's always people IRL bro. I swear to god, sometimes we need to do the exact opposite of normie advice and stay in this echo chamber just to be sane.

It's always people IRL bro. I swear to god, sometimes we need to do the exact opposite of normie advice and stay in this echo chamber just to be sane.

Whatever man. I now literally have 0 hope anyway.

Lol be cuntfident

thERe is something else you can do.

I am sitting in the train and thinling the same thing, boyo. Life doesnt give a shit abput whp you are and what ypur values are. All life cares abput is giving the pnes with the glld phenotype a good life and the rest can suffer.

This torture wont stop until we are dead.

I have now asked out literally every single female I know within my friends list and have accumulated a 100% rejection rate. Over fucking 10 years of time as well. No matter how much I work hard and succeed in my career I will never be loved. Not one fucking soul will ever give enough of a shit about me to at least give me a hug when I need it the most in my darkest times. I fucking hate how merciless life has been to me. What have I fucking done to ever deserve this? What? Please fucking tell me. I REALLY want to know!!! Just FUCKING WHY!?!?!?!?

I just downed an entire XL bottle of Jack's alone in my room. Fingers crossed all goes well and I fucking die of alcohol poisoning or some shit so I can end this nightmare that is called life.

See you on the other side unless we can brain upload or stuff.

Time for escapismmaxx

Play that video game, watch that anime, sedate yourself

Go get a rampage(in Dota 2)

All I can say is that rejection is a hazard to mental health. Don't ask unless you're prepared to hear a rejection and give yourself time to recover. Maybe in the future will stacies be jailed for mental violence.

All I can say is that rejection is a hazard to mental health. Don't ask unless you're prepared to hear a rejection and give yourself time to recover. Maybe in the future will stacies be jailed for mental violence.

Yea if only

If you have to ask women out who show interest in you at all, it’s over. Normal people meet people through social activities and these people give them IOIs that are easily perceived. If you have to ask everyone on your friends list out, that’s not good man. You have to meet people through organized activities.

If you have to ask women out who show interest in you at all, it’s over. Normal people meet people through social activities and these people give them IOIs that are easily perceived. If you have to ask everyone on your friends list out, that’s not good man. You have to meet people through organized activities.

I fucking do meet people from activities. These are people from my social circles from sports and clubs and other activities from my day to day lives. I see the IOIs and then shoot my shot. 10 times out of 10 it wasn't a real IOI. I have no more room to move. I gymmaxxed 2 years now and watched every BS video from "dating masters" on YouTube. I have literally done everything I could have at my disposal. Now I am on my 3rd bottle of whiskey trying to come to terms with reality. God fucking dammit my liver needs to just flip the switch and let me resurrect as a Chad.

seek love from god for seeking love from women and people as an incel is a mistake.

cheer up son, all those you asked will likely get treated like shit over the course of the next few years... they'll be in a position of drinking heavy & thinking too much and pop start thinking well chelseacel asked me out once and he seemed like a lonely guy who would treat me better than chad did

This is sarcasm right?

You supported Chelsea

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
So fucking original eh?
A side note to all the guests and potential IT viewers reading this

I have had 1000000 showers and 2000 haircuts from 5 star barbers. I work out 5 days a week and eat clean. I have also gotten a real job as a chemical engineer. As you can see, it makes 0 difference. So please, for the love of God, stop pushing your bullshit ideas that all I need is a job and a shower or whatever.

Fucking end my suffering please!

Last edited: