Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am fucking mad at my sex ed teachers

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
truth they dont tell you: STDs are FAAAAR less harmful to men compared to women (because they have this weird wet inward anatomy)
in addition, MEN are FAAAAR less likely to get STDs from a woman compared to a woman from a man or a man from another man.
being scared of STDs is mostly a unnescessary high inhib for incels

it all makes sense. tyrone doesnt have to care if he barebacks half the school. turbo unnatural thing, to tell men they shouldnt rawdog. it's officially the womens job to make sure their promiscuous sexual behaviour doesnt get them into trouble, or they might die or get infertile or nasty skin problems:feelshaha:
my stupid white knight sex ed teacher wanted us boys help protecting those worthless unhygenic whores when its actually them who suffer their own consequences like it should be.

i know im coping really hard here, but bear with me
condoms made me anxious since day one, but turns out all this time i could have barebacked (jfl), and if its during the right time of the month or you pull out, pearl index is even lower than with condoms (another truth they dont tell you).

Last edited:
STDs like AIDS are based as fuck. They were sent by god to punish gays, niggers and promiscuous foids - 3 groups I absolutely loathe.

How did this actually effect you?

sex ed teachers don't exist.

How do you learn in driver's ed? When they show you how to drive.
How do you learn math? When they show you how to do equations.
How do you learn science? By doing experiments.

How would you learn sex ed? By someone having sex with you.

They give private lessons for young Chads only

If they had a based teacher who drops blackpills to his students they would have fired him.

im already autistic and fear of stds made me even higher inhib when actually:
If it helps you cope but, if god interfere in moral affair then why did you get punished for?

Sex ED is the most useless class I've ever hard, at least I've only had 3 sex ED classes

when i was in high school, they taught abstinence as the best way to not catch STDs.
in other words, they were instructing the teens not to have sex.
i doubt they do it that way now.

Einstein IQ

doesn't matter, what do i have to do with anything sex-related?

STDs like AIDS are based as fuck. They were sent by god to punish gays, niggers and promiscuous foids - 3 groups I absolutely loathe.
Sadly it kills too slowly you could wait like a decade before HIV infection progresses to AIDS and you die