Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am fully entitled to my looksmatch, I deserve her 100%

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Relax BrazilianSigma, I don't actually believe in the title of my thread(or do I? :feelsEhh:)

Since you'll click this post with 100% certainty (because all you do is browse those incel spaces, you're well aware of that) I wanted to give you some life advice, not from the perspective of a HATEFUL BITTER MURDEROUS INCEL, but someone who is genuinely worried by your mental state:

1. Lose some weight. It helps. Stop eating so much and, especially, ESPECIALLY, stop sitting so much on that computer chair browsing incel forums and taking screenshots all day. Your crush/oneitis/m'lady, whoever the fuck she is to you, she doesn't care about your "righteous" efforts to rid the world of incels. You're well aware women see you exactly the way they see us, because you're just as low on the food chain(WHICH IS EASILY highlighted by the amount of time you spend browsing those places and posting on reddit)

2. Uninstall reddit, maybe even Chrome if you have to. Anything to cure you of your fighting-against-incels addiction. I know it's incredibly hard, but trust me it will be better in the long run. Talk to the people in your life, maybe a parent or a relative, someone to disconnect you from the world of incels you've secluded yourself into.

3. Understand and ACCEPT that women won't care about you and your efforts. More specifically, the efforts to struggle against le evil inkwells. They don't. I can only imagine the pathetic dopamine rush you get when you see a woman commented on your 50th tread of the day about incels, but you've got to let it go. It doesn't mean she(or any other woman for that matter) is going to fuck you.

4. Lastly, yes, I DO feel entitled to my looksmatch. Nothing above, nothing below that(not like there's much more to go down anyway). It's only natural to want my equal from the opposite sex. And feel like I deserve her. Just like she is entitled to me. Everyone deserves their looksmatch in a monogamous relationship, no one should have to live without relationships, love, affection or sex.

TL;DR: Fuck you Sigma you fat fucking pig, also bring me my looksmatch.

I bet he will post it and make some smug comment about what you said here.

PS. Fuck you Siggi

Brazillian Sigma is one of like 8 IT users that post 99% of the content there.
We need to call his dad to beat his ass @BrazilianSigmasDad

Absolute mad lad with the bait and switch tactic.

Those 8 weightmog this entire forum to hell and back
Absolute mad lad with the bait and switch tactic.
I know, we have to drag the fat fuck here somehow. And give him some help and shit.

How much space does one have to exercise in a favela, though? I think those are crowded.

Those 8 weightmog this entire forum to hell and back
I know, we have to drag the fat fuck here somehow. And give him some help and shit.
He's probably an incel himself but enjoys having fun trolling us because he know we are all he has.

Son please get a job, and lose some weight. I’m sorry I raped you as a child, that’s the reason you are like this

Posting about the reddit forum is a huge sign of being gotten to tbh

I haven't been in any screen capture yet, please FBI I want to be popular