Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am glad I am an incel and not a toilet

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
As a hapa I would be a Stacy as a toilet and indeed live an easy bliss life. But you know what? I would be a disgusting creature. Despite my suffering I thank nature for making me a human.

Jewish men literally thank God they weren’t born a woman every time they pray. Dare I call them based?

Face

The foid thing is obvious. I’m just proud to be incel sometimes, retaining information and knowledge that decimated weak minds.

The foid thing is obvious. I’m just proud to be incel sometimes, retaining information and knowledge that decimated weak minds.
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Obviously, I'm glad I'm not a hole that gets acted upon. But I'd never say I'm glad to be incel. I'd rather be Chad. I think we all would.

I didn't know you were hapa. Your parents are AMWF or WMAF?

Tbh I'd rather be born a Stacy. I'm tired of having to give a shit about life.

I would not want to be a toilet. Taking a dick in to any hole seems like the most degrading thing.

As a hapa I would be a Stacy as a toilet and indeed live an easy bliss life. But you know what? I would be a disgusting creature. Despite my suffering I thank nature for making me a human.
HIGH IQ
Outside the Sexual Market Place foids are pretty useless and redundant

i rather have a vagina and live life tutorial mode.

I hate being ugly

Yes I would rather be incel a live a life of suffering than being an inferior creature and living a happy life

Foidlets need to be kept as livestock.

based as fuck