Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am going to College in Germany

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I got selected into Technische Universität München(TUM).

One of Europe's leading universities.Free education,Free healthcare and studying in the beautiful city of Munich.A sweet deal on paper but what about the mogging?The average height in Germany is 6ft and there are plenty of German chads and Turkish chadlites in the city of Munich and to top it all of I am a curry.

My parents are celebrating as I am typing this.Relatives and friends are congratulating me on my success but deep down I know that I am totally and completely fucked.

But hey, at least you can moneymaxx and careermaxx,so it makes up for it!! RIGHT?? RIGHT????? RIGHT?????

God damn life is fucking cruel. I swear I got all these death sentence traits. I volunteer work and shit and absolutely no karma in return, life finds new ways to fuck me. God I am disgusted by life.

Last edited:
just run jbc game

Good job I guess. what are you studying

if you can make it through the grueling 3 years you might finally be able to wagecuck for more than mininum wage! wooo! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

For undergrad?

Height?
Face?

Still brutal tbhngl

How tall are you? And how would you rate yourself?

Good job I guess. what are you studying

if you can make it through the grueling 3 years you might finally be able to wagecuck for more than mininum wage! wooo! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Computer sciemce.Best bet is to larp a nig and thugmax since I have the height and the frame and have sub Saharan features so it might work.That way atleast I won’t get jumped on.
Can you grow a full beard?
No only a peachfuzz.I am a late bloomer

Last edited:
Oh. Those german pussies are going to make your life hell. They are haughty as hell.

Oh. Those german pussies are going to make your life hell. They are haughty as hell.
Getting Pussy is the least of my worries what about the mogging and the racism that I have to face everyday.Absolute suifuel.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Getting Pussy is the least of my worries what about the mogging and the racism that I have to face everyday.Absolute suifuel.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
No,no. Even if you ignored them. Believe me, the racists one will be the female not the male as they will mostly ignore you(in the best scenario).

No,no. Even if you ignored them. Believe me, the racists one will be the female not the male as they will mostly ignore you(in the best scenario).
Do I even have a way out?

Height-6’1
Face-3.5psl

Yeah
I wish I had the money to do undergrad in Europe. Atleast life will be good to you. Even with tution fee waivers I don't have the kind of money to live in Europe without a job

I wish I had the money to do undergrad in Europe. Atleast life will be good to you. Even with tution fee waivers I don't have the kind of money to live in Europe without a job
I guess but atleast I can surgerymax after graduating that’s the only thing standing between me and the rope

I guess but atleast I can surgerymax after graduating that’s the only thing standing between me and the rope
Plz change that avi

prepare to get mogged .

But srs congratualtions .

Just focus on your studies and careermaxx .

never heard of that university xd probs a place i can never get in
prepare to get mogged.

Last edited:
tfw not a youngcel :cryfeels:

PhD in JBC Theory.
Doctoral Thesis on "Why 6'4 curries of .co DESERVES slim white Stacy"
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

Damn it will be brutal. I heard somewhere than Germans also consider Indian males dirty rapists. Be careful bro.

@BummerDrummer What a nightmare he has to go to a white country. What a victim.

Damn it will be brutal. I heard somewhere than Germans also consider Indian males dirty rapists. Be careful bro.
Yeah sure I am trying to gymmax atleast that way I could command some respect

Yeah sure I am trying to gymmax atleast that way I could command some respect
Try to thugmaxx and approach some German girls. Who knows you might get lucky

Munich is known for having some of the best brothels in Europe, and they're entirely legal.

So stop whining.

Try to thugmaxx and approach some German girls. Who knows you might get lucky
I could blackmaxx tbh.I have a sub Saharan features and the frame to pull it off.Infact a few ppl I asked on reddit said I could pass as a black if I darkened my skin and got a perm.
Munich is known for having some of the best brothels in Europe, and they're entirely legal.

So stop whining.
Minimum age?

Im a german and.. lol you’ll see.
Besides, you shouldnt complain when you’re the one choosing to go to Germany. If you dont like it stay in your own lane

Besides, you shouldnt complain when you’re the one choosing to go to Germany. If you dont like it stay in your own lane
Just tell me how brutally am I gonna get mogged

I could blackmaxx tbh.I have a sub Saharan features and the frame to pull it off.Infact a few ppl I asked on reddit said I could pass as a black if I darkened my skin and got a perm.

Are there going to be any other Indians there?
Are there lots of Chads there

Just tell me how brutally am I gonna get mogged
you know, im not trying to be racist or whatever idc but if a white german incel (me) gets heightmogged by girls, gets facemogged by 99% of the population i just dont see it working out well for a curry incel. good luck anyways, its a great university, top 50 in the world ig.
Are there going to be any other Indians there?

Are there lots of Chads there
you know that Yes. chad
Yeah. Blonde blue eyed tall chads everywhere.
Even normies are like that, kind of.
im not a curry but ye itll be harsher for curries here

you know, im not trying to be racist or whatever idc but if a white german incel (me) gets heightmogged by girls, gets facemogged by 99% of the population i just dont see it working out well for a curry incel. good luck anyways, its a great university, top 50 in the world ig.
I am 6’1 with 3.5psl face.Cutecel Low tier normie face

Minimum age?

I don't know. 18 I suppose ? Even if it's say 21, you can wait a few years, can't you ?

Go there, studymaxx, get a job and then enjoy the whores.

I am 6’1 with 3.5psl face.Cutecel Low tier normie face
cutecel? what the fuck is that bullshit. you could just say you’re a fakecel lol. and 6’1 xD
XDDDD or maybe ur just delusional because if u were cute you wouldnt be an incel tbh ngl

cutecel? what the fuck is that bullshit. you could just say you’re a fakecel lol. and 6’1 xD
XDDDD or maybe ur just delusional because if u were cute you wouldnt be an incel tbh ngl
By cute I mean a Low Testosterone face and no I am not a fakecel.Height can’t save a face

@BummerDrummer What a nightmare he has to go to a white country. What a victim.
Noooo don’t goooo you’ll like have bad stuff happen don’t go to Germany noooo it’s so bad for you

Noooo don’t goooo you’ll like have bad stuff happen don’t go to Germany noooo it’s so bad for you
Like I gotta choice.Lmao.I am probably going to get jacked af and stay in my lane,will probably be fine ig