Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am going to make it my mission to find a niqabi to marry

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
i will make it my lifes mission. i will be visiting masjids all accross my city for months at a time and get acquainted with everybody.

someone MUST find me as fitting enough to marry their daughter, inshAllah.

i must do this. may Allah bless and safeguard me for conspiring to do this in an Islamic manner.

no matter what it takes. i predict a window of perhaps 2 years of work and networking to make this happen. this needs to happen. im DONE with inceldom, this garbage is hurting my heart.

Hashah he,hun hu dina? I just made this account to answer you, because we are both noxchi. Yes, i've been visiting this site for some time, not because i'm an incel, but because this site is so much fun. Me and my friends love reading the things here,these guys are crazy. But you are the first one to really surprise me. I mean you sound like a practicing muslim and still you're part of this forum? This doesn't make sense to me, a muslim could never be among such people. You should know how Allah views these things. Of course looks matter and everyone who says otherwise is a liar,but especially as a muslim you should know how the whole thing works for us. There are more than enough good sisters willing to marry a man,as long as he is practicing. On top of that ho noxchi vu. Hun eh za hit? Vaygah dukha haz yo1ri ma yu. Just tell me,what the hell is wrong, brother? (Btw my username is for you hahah)

Christ, it's a real ISIS recruitment thread.

May I get you gentleman a hookah?

unicusRed.png

(oh right, muzzies don't do tobacco. too bad)

Baranbuho said:
Hashah he,hun hu dina?  I just made this account to answer you, because we are both noxchi. Yes, i've been visiting this site for some time, not because i'm an incel, but because this site is so much fun. Me and my friends love reading the things here,these guys are crazy. But you are the first one to really surprise me. I mean you sound like a practicing muslim and still you're part of this forum? This doesn't make sense to me, a muslim could never be among such people. You should know how Allah views these things. Of course looks matter and everyone who says otherwise is a liar,but especially as a muslim you should know how the whole thing works for us. There are more than enough good sisters willing to marry a man,as long as he is practicing. On top of that ho noxchi vu. Hun eh za hit? Vaygah dukha haz yo1ri ma yu. Just tell me,what the hell is wrong, brother? (Btw my username is for you hahah)

Mods?

Maybe I should wear something that covers my whole body and face

What is a "niqabi"?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg-JKInOsbg[/video]

Kointo said:
>ban reason: retarded troll

Highly accurate

I think he deleted the comment.

Fucking pussy

Prince Of Dankness said:
I think he deleted the comment.

Fucking pussy

No, a mod deleted it. He got banned.

He's lurking on this thread right now.

Kointo said:
No, a mod deleted it. He got banned.

He's lurking on this thread right now.

Man they were quick on that one. If only mods were always that quick.

@baranbuho, get the fuck out of here.

Is ISIS still here?

Hey guys, I was just eating a tuna sandwich and my fucking beard keeps getting caught in my mouth. How do you guys deal with this?

supermuslim.jpg

long live the prophet Kal-El

A Good Friend said:
Is ISIS still here?

Hey guys, I was just eating a tuna sandwich and my fucking beard keeps getting caught in my mouth. How do you guys deal with this?

supermuslim.jpg

long live the prophet Kal-El

Isis will always be with us (peace be upon her)

isis1-2.jpg

Kointo said:
ALL HAIL THE ISS AS SHE WATCHES DOWN OVER US, PRAISE BE THY NAME

ISS%20Layout.PNG

(I've seen this thing a few times when it comes overhead, pretty cool)

A Good Friend said:
ALL HAIL THE ISS AS SHE WATCHES DOWN OVER US, PRAISE BE THY NAME

ISS%20Layout.PNG

(I've seen this thing a few times when it comes overhead, pretty cool)

kek i lul'd

Kointo said:

isis1-2.jpg

lul'd at this too. this was a good thread.

A Good Friend said:
Christ, it's a real ISIS recruitment thread.

May I get you gentleman a hookah?

unicusRed.png

(oh right, muzzies don't do tobacco. too bad)

all the brothers do hookah around my area, its the only way to go out but it is much better than drinking or smoking the marjuana plant tbh

i went out a few times, i alrady vape so

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back